SUPER BOWL LIV 49ers/Chiefs GAMEDAY thread

TecmoSuperJoe

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

However, people are over valuing the HC/QB

I don't think that is the case. One, I think it's hard to over value them. But two, it's more about the rest of the roster. You can overcome the great HC / QB combo if the rest of the team, particularly the defense, is hot garbage. Last year, they were always going to have an uphill battle because of their defense. 

Now, that isn't to say that the offense and that HC / QB can't be slowed down. The Pats did it last year for a half. But it's hard to do. 

The chiefs are a solidly well rounded team outside of the QB / HC angle. 

That SB lose cut me deep I kind of dissapeared for a bit after that grew up had a family bought a house in the burbs lol. I feel way better about this game than the previous one run game is scary good Jimmy's had to carry us before this isnt nothing new to him. Our defense is way better than it was that previous SB I just cant see how KC can stop our offense. This defense will slow down mahoms

• Like 1

I expect those quick slants to Deebo that we ran vs Seattle. Where Jimmy will have the option to hand it off of throw a quick slant to Deebo. Just gotta hope the DL doesn't get their hands on the ball leading to tipped balls.

HAVE to take advantage of the Chiefs LBs lack of speed. I think Shanny calls a deep shot early in the game to Sanders to back the Chiefs defense up a bit or give them another look.

As for my nerves? I'm fine. So far been pretty calm. Only against the Vikings before the game was I really nervous since I didn't know what to expect. Was better against GB and okay right now. But I'm going to avoid watching all the pre-game shows.

Definitely have to enjoy the moment and need to end this with a win! 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Man, one kc fan said the real super bowl was against the Texans. Oof. That is massive levels of disrespect

maybe depends on the context? 

In an unpopular POV, for me, our SB was in beating the Vikes and then Pack. :/ 

This coming game.. for me.. is simply two bad arses entertaining us for a few hours. 

7 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

maybe depends on the context? 

In an unpopular POV, for me, our SB was in beating the Vikes and then Pack. :/ 

This coming game.. for me.. is simply two bad arses entertaining us for a few hours. 

As far as I'm concerned, we won our Superbowl against the Bengals, earlier this year.

Guess if I'm kidding.

I did my best to not watch the super bowl hype leading into the game because it would stress me out. Turned on the TV an hour or so ago and flipping back and forth between nfl network and fox. Still haven’t seen the niners mentioned. It’s just the anointing of Mahomes and an absolute jerk off fest for him. No wonder the world thinks the niners don’t have a chance. They’re playing against Baby Jesus!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, straighthate said:

I did my best to not watch the super bowl hype leading into the game because it would stress me out. Turned on the TV an hour or so ago and flipping back and forth between nfl network and fox. Still haven’t seen the niners mentioned. It’s just the anointing of Mahomes and an absolute jerk off fest for him. No wonder the world thinks the niners don’t have a chance. They’re playing against Baby Jesus!

Been watching NCIS LA on ION all morning. I'm having a blast. xD Don't need to see any of that mess. 

23 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Pmsl