SUPER BOWL LIV 49ers/Chiefs GAMEDAY thread

TecmoSuperJoe

2 minutes ago, uk9erfan said:

Honestly the best team didn't win, we just gave it away to them.

I do agree. Not that it makes me feel better. We just didn't bring it the way we tend to. Happens. That is why I focus on the whole of the season more than the postseason. :/ 

WE have a great team, and can stay that way. A trophy is overrated and for kids. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

It's one snap. 49ers had a 20-10 lead late in the 4th and choked like a little *****. 

And Kyle hasn't learned ****. 

You're not wrong but if we score there it completely changes everything 

Just now, sherm said:

Hey I'll defend him when it's necessary...but he had his chances on 2 different drives to make the plays to help us win the gm. And the miss td to Sanders is just inexcusable.

Haven't seen that play yet, must've been agonising to watch.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He didn't come through at the end but this was his first year as a starter. Played well in the 2nd half until the end. Defense choked more than anything. Allowed 21 points in the last 6 six minutes. 

Allowing a 3rd and 15 conversion is totally unacceptable.

On to next season, hopefully Shanny continues to learn from these losses. Can't play as conservative. 

Ehhh those are just excuses to me. Get it done, or don't. To be fair, I'm a harsh critic with QBs. 

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Good hard fought game guys. I’ll leave this here from NFL General Section if you guys could reply. 

Dude always misses? He was the clutchest QB in the league that came through almost every time. Not sure where you are getting this from. 

• Like 1

There's a chance next year Jimmy might be the 4th best QB in the division as we all know Wilson is the best and if Goff reverts back to 2018, and then Kyler Murray has a great 2nd year our QB will be the least of the West. If the Niners want a SB they need a QB who can win it for them b/c the likes of Jimmy, Alex Smith & Kap can't do it. 

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Ehhh those are just excuses to me. Get it done, or don't. To be fair, I'm a harsh critic with QBs. 

Sure, if you want to have your opinion then that's fine. Just keep the same energy for the defense that allowed three TDs in the last six minutes.

Shanahan will have to learn how to manage these leads. Too many blown 4th quarter leads. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

That throw will haunt him for his career

Yeah those plays stay with a player. All the other bad plays(INT and sack on 4th down lol seriously) he'll be able to make excuses for in his head. No excuse for the over throw...clean pocket with time and your guy had at least 5 yrds clear. Damn

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sure, if you want to have your opinion then that's fine. Just keep the same energy for the defense that allowed three TDs in the last six minutes.

Shanahan will have to learn how to manage these leads. Too many blown 4th quarter leads. 

Oh yeah, defense sucked down the stretch too. I felt they made more plays than the offense did though.