SUPER BOWL LIV 49ers/Chiefs GAMEDAY thread

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Chris Jones really wrecked the game and we struggled dealing with great interior DL all season long. If we trade back from the first round, we can address this and then take BPA.

Really hope Armstead returns. Our front is so special. Up until the end they really wrecked a OL that hardly gives up any sacks. 

This off-season will be insane with the people who could get big money deals. Buck, AA and kittle all there. 

2 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Honestly really don't feel great about Jimmy in the long term

Same. One game, but he just doesn't seem like the guy that will get the team back when it has to start making key business decisions. 

Mahomes on the other hand looks like he could take the 2005 49ers to the Super Bowl every year. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

At least you guys can root on Alex Smith in the SB. I think the Redskin roster is way better than people think, Rivera great coach, and Smith will win CBPOTY. This team was 6-2 with Smith before injury with a worse roster and Jay Gruden. 

Redskins are my “out of no where” team like Niners this year and Eagles 2017. I mean, I know 49ers exactly weren’t out of no where but their Vegas O/U was 8. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Chris Jones really wrecked the game and we struggled dealing with great interior DL all season long. If we trade back from the first round, we can address this and then take BPA.

Really hope Armstead returns. Our front is so special. Up until the end they really wrecked a OL that hardly gives up any sacks. 

I wanted brunskill to start this game. Person needs to be replaced. He's not the worst G in the league but he's below average. 

Agreed about armstead. I hope we give him and Buckner matching contracts and sell them both about staying long term together 

49er fans, great game, and great season. You guys will be around and relevant for a good while. Lot of great players on that team, and more importantly, you have the structure up top to keep getting and training great players (Lynch and Shanahan are incredibly impressive individuals.) Shanny has his superbowl demons, but if Reid can learn after his long career, I've got no doubt Shanahan can too.

Great season, hope for a rematch in a year or two ;)

• Like 4

Need better IOLine badly. Person was crap in key plays. Perhaps more playmakers, too. Can’t wait to see Hurd. We got robbed by that back injury.

Notice I didn’t mention the numerous holding calls overlooked by the refs...turns out the only way to beat our Dline is to hold them. The refs didn’t care. 🤫

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hopefully THIS doesn't become a thing. He had some rough moments, but you couldn't get conservative there, especially with how they were loading the box. Came down to our inability to move the chains and convert 3rd downs. 

Didn't hate the play calling at the end, so this part is kind of not a deal for me. We know where my issues reside lol

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

49er fans, great game, and great season. You guys will be around and relevant for a good while. Lot of great players on that team, and more importantly, you have the structure up top to keep getting and training great players (Lynch and Shanahan are incredibly impressive individuals.) Shanny has his superbowl demons, but if Reid can learn after his long career, I've got no doubt Shanahan can too.

You're a great poster Jak, couldn't have happened to better guy. Super stoked and happy for you. Enjoy it all off-season

5 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Congrats my man, you guys deserved it! 

So on to next season, these are the early betting odds: 

Not sure why KC isn't #1, but anticipating Brady goes to LAC eh? I mean certainly a talented team, especially if they can stay healthy for once. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hopefully THIS doesn't become a thing. He had some rough moments, but you couldn't get conservative there, especially with how they were loading the box. Came down to our inability to move the chains and convert 3rd downs. 

Kyle gonna have to eat this one but I can't stand how people act like he was the HC of the Falcons. Some how Dan Quinn had gotten a free pass and all the blame has been placed at the feet of Kyle. Sure he has part of the blame but the current Falcons players and HC haven't exactly proven it was all Kyle.