Sign in to follow this  
FilmJunkie

Dline Highlights Part 1

@FilmJunkie, you should almost make a "Raider Highlights Thread" and post all of the work you do in there! Might get more views on your vids if they are all located in one area. Just a thought!

Hey thanks for the idea I will do just that I won't bother putting in the old highlights only new ones I create from here on out....Great idea!

Analytics love Hurst I just don’t see it in him. He’s a back up that’s forced to start. 

Nice video! 

18 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Analytics love Hurst I just don’t see it in him. He’s a back up that’s forced to start. 

Nice video! 

Yes, Hurst us a tricky player to evaluate. He has the odd flash and you watch a few plays and see he's got that potential to be a Grady Jarrett type then he'll go AWOL for a couple series and you'll wonder if he just flatters to deceive. He could be a nice rotation piece maybe but he shouldn't stop us from drafting or signing a top prospect or impact player.         

I see Hurst's pressure production resulting in more sacks next season but i don't think they plan to use him as a 3 down player.

Hurst is going to blow up with Rod as Dline coach. Hell, our entire line should take major steps. Rod Marinelli is that good.

On 21/01/2020 at 4:54 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

Hurst is going to blow up with Rod as Dline coach. Hell, our entire line should take major steps. Rod Marinelli is that good.

Well, he's got a big reputation and we're all expecting an improvement across the D line so the proof will be in the pudding I guess. Id still look at a guy like Kinlaw in the draft or a good FA for him to work with.