Senior Bowl

tannenballs

17 minutes ago, lark25 said:

Mostly JAGs that played against much lower competition. Orchard was super productive in the Pac12 and highly drafted but had a smaller sample size. I thought he could’ve been ok not great.

Sutton Smith could be ok as an olb in a 4-3 maybe but is like 25lbs smaller than willekes even who is undersized himself 

Hau'oli Kikaha is the one I liked out of this list. Wasn't his issue more that he couldn't stay healthy than anything?

16 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Y'all are fooling yourselves. Willekes is no different than a bunch of other try-hard dudes who produced in college and didn't have NFL traits. I'm happy to list some:

Chase Thomas

Ricky Elmore

Bruce Miller

Hau'oli Kikaha

Ja'Von Jones

Sutton Smith

Hunter Dimick

Dan Bazuin

Joe Ostman

Nate Orchard

Justin Lawler

IMO, y'all are fooling yourselves.

Senior Bowl MVP list : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senior_Bowl#MVPs

14 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Y'all are fooling yourselves. Willekes is no different than a bunch of other try-hard dudes who produced in college and didn't have NFL traits. I'm happy to list some:

Is this how this works...

Clark Haggans

Parys Haralson

George Selvie

Erik Walden

Oliver Vernon

Vince Biegel

Jordan Jenkins

Michael Bennett

Yannick Ngakoue

Jarret Johnson

Brian Robison

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Daniel said:

I'm interested in Senior Bowl stuff because IIRC, the Titans have taken a senior bowl player that they interviewed in the third round every year Jon Robinson has been the GM.  So one of these guys is going to be a Titan, and if it's Anae or Willekes, then I'm gonna have to start defending them in April.

The Titans need a pass rusher too.

Snead also has taken multiple players from there or the shrine game every year.

39 minutes ago, BrownLeader said:

Is this how this works...

Clark Haggans

Parys Haralson

George Selvie

Erik Walden

Oliver Vernon

Vince Biegel

Jordan Jenkins

Michael Bennett

Yannick Ngakoue

Jarret Johnson

Brian Robison

I'm not sure what your point is? Some of the guys you named were nothing more than JAGs. Others were far more than try-hard guys with good production. For example, Olivier Vernon didn't have a ton of college production but was seen as a toolsy guy with potential. Yannick definitely wasn't some try-hard guy. He put on a clinic against Brandon Scherff in college. Yannick and Bennett were considered tweeners, not effort-only players.

11 minutes ago, aodom said:

I just read from a bunch of different draft sites, I saw Bleacher Report picking up some articles from this site so I decided to check it out. I'm not crazy about the format but the content Is really good and knowledgeable if you read from the authors Jeremiah Bogan, Seth Steere, or Cory Kinnan on there

You must really love it, most of your posts are about this site

30 minutes ago, aodom said:

I just read from a bunch of different draft sites, I saw Bleacher Report picking up some articles from this site so I decided to check it out. I'm not crazy about the format but the content Is really good and knowledgeable if you read from the authors Jeremiah Bogan, Seth Steere, or Cory Kinnan on there

giphy.gif

• Like 3