Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

22 hours ago, roi34 said:

No TB, No AB... Build with young talent that our our guys and suppliment with FA.

I get we were competitive, so some want a quicker fix, but stay the course. We gave up Mack to build a core of Young talent. Speed still wins!

We can draft a QB behind Brady. Brady helps us win now. Brady is a better vet than Carr by miles. It’s a no brainer and doesn’t hurt our team at all. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 4

Raiders play in NE this upcoming season. What a story it would be if Tom signs with the Raiders and goes back to play against Bill and the Pats. NFL would milk and market that game like no other. 

Every day my feeling of him leaving gets stronger. Pats building an offense around Brady is gonna be harder than most think. Financially after they would sign Brady doesn’t leave them with much left.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Every day my feeling of him leaving gets stronger. Pats building an offense around Brady is gonna be harder than most think. Financially after they would sign Brady doesn’t leave them with much left.

Bill wants to move on but Kraft doesn't. We saw it with Jimmy G, so the question is how does Brady want it to end...Couldn't they franchise him? Pats aren't what they were but after a bad season they could easily compete with a rookie QB, running game and a Defense that keeps it low scoring...

On 2/16/2020 at 3:44 PM, Bitty 2.0 said:

You know its 2020 not 2010.

What’s next you want to sign Peyton Manning?

Yo this is so crazy. 

I don’t hate carr, don’t love him. I do hate Brady, I live in New England and cannot stand him, can’t stand the patriots, can’t stand patriot fans.

that being said I’d take Brady over Carr in a second. 2010? Brady won the super bowl last year! 2019. 1 single season removed from 2020.  He won the MVP in 2017. Is he declining? Yeah of course. Still better than Carr’s best though. He had Terrible o line play this year along with no weapons outside of Edelman. And This is coming from a huge pats hater. But I’m able to see past that. I want to win. I’m sick of watching this team lose. Y’all seem like you’re just contempt with losing. Wouldn’t want the GOAT? Smh GTFO

we’re going to Vegas baby, roll the god damn dice

Edited by FreshPrince
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, FreshPrince said:

Yo this is so crazy. 

I don’t hate carr, don’t love him. I do hate Brady, I live in New England and cannot stand him, can’t stand the patriots, can’t stand patriot fans.

that being said I’d take Brady over Carr in a second. 2010? Brady won the super bowl last year! 2019. 1 single season removed from 2020.  He won the MVP in 2017. Is he declining? Yeah of course. Still better than Carr’s best though. He had Terrible o line play this year along with no weapons outside of Edelman. And This is coming from a huge pats hater. But I’m able to see past that. I want to win. I’m sick of watching this team lose. Y’all seem like you’re just contempt with losing. Wouldn’t want the GOAT? Smh GTFO

Facts.

Brady has six super bowl wins more than any QB in NFL history but people dont want to bring him in?!

Cant make this stuff

2 hours ago, FreshPrince said:

Yo this is so crazy. 

Roll the dice. We have a chance to be very competitive in 2020. We’ve seen many teams go from 6-7 wins to Super Bowl. We have FA and two 1sts to address non-QB. And one of our biggest needs is QB which we can get the GOAT. 

3 hours ago, FreshPrince said:

Yo this is so crazy. 

Him and Carr had more or less the same taken and more or less had the same numbers. Peyton Manning was 3 seasons removed from the best season ever when he fell off a cliff. I couldn’t care less about 6 rings, the man is on the decline. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

So no media that says anything bad about raiders can be trusted. Lol. Cool. How bout vic? Is he ok. 

go back and do a little research, Lombardi was kicked off the field by shell for sh#t talking his own team. and yes I like tafur, and jerry mcd. but5 ive never trusted Lombardi or shefter, florio is a little better, but not much. btw, you DID notice the LOL at the end of my statement......right?

Edited by Devilshark69

13 hours ago, FreshPrince said:

Yo this is so crazy. 

Can he win a Super Bowl with the Raiders as they’re built no that’s the only thing you need to know.

By the time the team develops he’ll be retired and then what?

• Like 1