Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

42 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Can he win a Super Bowl with the Raiders as they’re built no that’s the only thing you need to know.

By the time the team develops he’ll be retired and then what?

I got this:

ThE TeAm HaS a ToP 5 TE a ToP5 RB ToP 3 OL ToP 5 NuMbEr 2 WR AlL wE nEeD iS dEfEnSe AnD BrAdY AnD We ArE SuPeR BoWl BoUnD!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Miles better. Brady is probably drooling over our offense, especially if we tell him we are drafting a WR or signing one. 

Plus our run game is very good and play action will be great with Brady.  Hopefully we might have a shot at Diggs.

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

For a 1st round pick, you have a shot. Haven't we seen how Gruden trading for WRs has worked so far to just draft and develop?

I'm skeptical too but there is no denying the talent. Looking over the moves we have made recently, we've sunk a good amount of resources into WR for a quick fix. 3 and 5 for AB, 3 for Bryant, 5th for Zay Jones, traded for Trevor Davis, signed Doss to a huge contract by UDFA standards, etc. 

5 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I got this:

ThE TeAm HaS a ToP 5 TE a ToP5 RB ToP 3 OL ToP 5 NuMbEr 2 WR AlL wE nEeD iS dEfEnSe AnD BrAdY AnD We ArE SuPeR BoWl BoUnD!

The Raiders have no WRs and no defense plus we’re in a much harder division than New England.

New England doesn’t want the QB that won six Super Bowls for them But everything will be OK,

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

I havent heard one solid reason how replacing brady with Carr kills the rebuild. 

I don't think it would kill the rebuild either, but the biggest impact on the rebuild would be cap space used to pay Brady over Carr.  By the rumors we would be paying him at least 9 million more per year. Throw in the small amount of dead cap for Carr and we are talking about 12 million minimum.  That's a pretty good player we'd miss out on.