Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ragingraider

Tom Brady to the Raiders?

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

Do you think Derek Carr is a better QB than Tom Brady right now?

Should be rhetorical and obvious yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FreshPrince said:

Do you think Derek Carr is a better QB than Tom Brady right now?

No, i think they’re about the same. Their numbers are very similar last season with similar talent surrounding them. On big difference is I think Brady’s physical abilities have diminished and will continue to diminish. Carr gets a lot of flack for finishing 1-6, Brady finished the season 2-5, 2-6 if you count playoffs. I know he didn’t have much talent but he certainly slowed down. He couldn’t even beat the tanking Dolphins in a must win game. My fear is that he’ll slow down towards the end of the season like all older QBs do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

No, i think they’re about the same. Their numbers are very similar last season with similar talent surrounding them. On big difference is I think Brady’s physical abilities have diminished and will continue to diminish. Carr gets a lot of flack for finishing 1-6, Brady finished the season 2-5, 2-6 if you count playoffs. I know he didn’t have much talent but he certainly slowed down. He couldn’t even beat the tanking Dolphins in a must win game. My fear is that he’ll slow down towards the end of the season like all older QBs do.

First off Brady's team finished 4-3 in his last 7 games which included losses to playoff teams. Carr lost to the Jets, Jags and Broncos and tried to lose to the damn Bengals. The Dolphins have split games withe NE the last 3 out of 4 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

First off Brady's team finished 4-3 in his last 7 games which included losses to playoff teams. Carr lost to the Jets, Jags and Broncos and tried to lose to the damn Bengals. The Dolphins have split games withe NE the last 3 out of 4 years.

Sorry i missread the schedule. Either way his record in December was a losing one going 2-3 sure they where playoff teams in Houston and KC but he had to beat the Dolphins to get a bye. And if Carr doesn’t get a pass for not showing up against the Chiefs i don’t want to hear about how the dolphins play hard against Brady. They where playing at home in December, if Carr was playing at home against a 4 win team and lost out on a bye we’d rioting in the streets. 
 

lol he “Tried to lose?” I’m so sure. Then i guess Brady tried to lose to the bills all season. Good thing his defense bailed him out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

Sorry i missread the schedule. Either way his record in December was a losing one going 2-3 sure they where playoff teams in Houston and KC but he had to beat the Dolphins to get a bye. And if Carr doesn’t get a pass for not showing up against the Chiefs i don’t want to hear about how the dolphins play hard against Brady. They where playing at home in December, if Carr was playing at home against a 4 win team and lost out on a bye we’d rioting in the streets. 
 

lol he “Tried to lose?” I’m so sure. Then i guess Brady tried to lose to the bills all season. Good thing his defense bailed him out. 

Can Carr even win enough games to talk about a bye? Carr is KC's red headed step child. You trying to somehow equate Carr to Brady is just a fail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×