Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

1 hour ago, FreshPrince said:

Do you think Derek Carr is a better QB than Tom Brady right now?

No, i think they’re about the same. Their numbers are very similar last season with similar talent surrounding them. On big difference is I think Brady’s physical abilities have diminished and will continue to diminish. Carr gets a lot of flack for finishing 1-6, Brady finished the season 2-5, 2-6 if you count playoffs. I know he didn’t have much talent but he certainly slowed down. He couldn’t even beat the tanking Dolphins in a must win game. My fear is that he’ll slow down towards the end of the season like all older QBs do.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

No, i think they’re about the same. Their numbers are very similar last season with similar talent surrounding them. On big difference is I think Brady’s physical abilities have diminished and will continue to diminish. Carr gets a lot of flack for finishing 1-6, Brady finished the season 2-5, 2-6 if you count playoffs. I know he didn’t have much talent but he certainly slowed down. He couldn’t even beat the tanking Dolphins in a must win game. My fear is that he’ll slow down towards the end of the season like all older QBs do.

First off Brady's team finished 4-3 in his last 7 games which included losses to playoff teams. Carr lost to the Jets, Jags and Broncos and tried to lose to the damn Bengals. The Dolphins have split games withe NE the last 3 out of 4 years.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

First off Brady's team finished 4-3 in his last 7 games which included losses to playoff teams. Carr lost to the Jets, Jags and Broncos and tried to lose to the damn Bengals. The Dolphins have split games withe NE the last 3 out of 4 years.

Sorry i missread the schedule. Either way his record in December was a losing one going 2-3 sure they where playoff teams in Houston and KC but he had to beat the Dolphins to get a bye. And if Carr doesn’t get a pass for not showing up against the Chiefs i don’t want to hear about how the dolphins play hard against Brady. They where playing at home in December, if Carr was playing at home against a 4 win team and lost out on a bye we’d rioting in the streets. 

lol he “Tried to lose?” I’m so sure. Then i guess Brady tried to lose to the bills all season. Good thing his defense bailed him out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

Sorry i missread the schedule. Either way his record in December was a losing one going 2-3 sure they where playoff teams in Houston and KC but he had to beat the Dolphins to get a bye. And if Carr doesn’t get a pass for not showing up against the Chiefs i don’t want to hear about how the dolphins play hard against Brady. They where playing at home in December, if Carr was playing at home against a 4 win team and lost out on a bye we’d rioting in the streets. 

lol he “Tried to lose?” I’m so sure. Then i guess Brady tried to lose to the bills all season. Good thing his defense bailed him out. 

Can Carr even win enough games to talk about a bye? Carr is KC's red headed step child. You trying to somehow equate Carr to Brady is just a fail. 

Pats fans on twitter going through it right now. Can't blame them Brady is what majority all those Pats fans know. I want to see Brady with the Raiders for obvious reasons, but also want to see him leave because I want to see what the Pats will do after he leaves. Never seen them in a rebuild. That part is very intriguing. 

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

The closer we get the more I feel the Raiders are going to sign him. Can’t see why he’d go to the Titans when the Raiders have more talent. 

They have a much better defense plus they can re-sign Derrick Henry and they have a burgeoning WR in AJ Brown. It's a great situation for him. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

They have a much better defense plus they can re-sign Derrick Henry and they have a burgeoning WR in AJ Brown. It's a great situation for him. 

Maybe they can resign Henry, he’s going to want to get paid. Signing Brady at 30-35 million will take up a big chunk of the cap. I don’t know. I’m hoping for the best but I’m completely expecting the Raiders to do the worst.