Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

3 minutes ago, Totty said:

Calling this now... Raiders sign Brady.  Trade Carr to NE for 2 3rds.  We use a combination of our 5 3rds to move up into the 2nd.

Well that would be very interesting to see Carr in the Pats system and Brady in ours, I'm just dying to see how Brady does outside the Pats organisation, though I dont think Las Vegas is a good spot for him or us.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Would have to make the Pats over pay for me to trade with them. Seeing how are trade history with them is terrible. 

If the Raiders do get Brady I’ll say he goes to the Bucs. Raiders would want to move him Preferably out of the AFC. 

Trade him to bears for our 2nd back. 

3 hours ago, Geezy said:

Brady not having talent around him is bogus. He had one of the top defense and STs in the league last season. If you don’t think those units help QBs idk what to tell you...

How does that make the offense play better? It would just give them more chances. 

Tom Brady easily had the worst WR/TE/RB core in the NFL and 20ish ranked Offensive Line.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Say this goes down, who wins more games? 

Raiders. They will be on a 3rd place schedule with improved units across the board hopefully. I dont think Carr is a great fit for McDaniels system. Where the wr and qb has to see the exact samething almost every time when reading the defense pre snap. It's so many choice routes in Pat's offense. That's not Carr game. Colts is where Carr would thrive if he is going to thrive. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Raiders. They will be on a 3rd place schedule with improved units across the board hopefully. I dont think Carr is a great fit for McDaniels system. Where the wr and qb has to see the exact samething almost every time when reading the defense pre snap. It's so many choice routes in Pat's offense. That's not Carr game. Colts is where Carr would thrive if he is going to thrive. 

Agreed, Carr is a terrible fit on both NE and Chi. He will be average at best both places. Could still win a title with NE but it’d have nothing to do with his play. He would be a perfect fit for Indy though, been saying that for a while. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

How does that make the offense play better? It would just give them more chances. 

Tom Brady easily had the worst WR/TE/RB core in the NFL and 20ish ranked Offensive Line.

Come on man, time of possession, field position, more opportunities, not having to play catch up or keep up etc 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Well that would be very interesting to see Carr in the Pats system and Brady in ours, I'm just dying to see how Brady does outside the Pats organisation, though I dont think Las Vegas is a good spot for him or us.  

Brady has it between the ears he has never been the most athletic or biggest guy he wins because he is smart.