Tom Brady to the Raiders?

ragingraider

6 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

They weren't elite until Wade Phillips took over that same year they won the superbowl. And I agree, research is your friend... 

It was obvious they had elite talent all over that D (Miller, Wolfe, Marshall, Travathon, Harris, Ward, Ware, Talib, Harris etc.) something a team like the Raiders zero of.  There is no appeal for a player like Brady to come to a dysfunctional organization like the Raiders...  Zero reason for him to come here unless he want to look old and washed up bc he has zero talent surrounding him.  

Never going to happen, get over it...

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

It was obvious they had elite talent all over that D something a team like the Raiders zero of.  There is no appeal for a player like Brady to come to a dysfunctional organization like the Raiders...  Zero reason for him to come here unless he want to look old and washed up bc he has zero talent surrounding him.  

I'm done arguing this. If Brady comes to the Raiders, then terrific. If he doesn't, then I still wish him the best. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

How will that be terrific?  Do you think the Raiders are a 41 year old Brady aways from a SB birth?  Not even close LOL

Not looking for a big argument but what we have on offense is comparable if not better than the weapons in NE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

Not looking for a big argument but what we have on offense is comparable if not better than the weapons in NE.

Do you think that argument will lure Brady over here?  Come to LV where we have a similarly terrible surrounding cast on O, one of the worst D's in the game, an unstable coaching staff that constantly gets turned over, is unproven except for the proven fact they cant win games, especially a playoff game, where our last victory was 20 years ago.  This team is a disaster until proven otherwise no matter what the homers on here think.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Just now, big_palooka said:

Which is exactly why he would never come here.

Of course he never would.  I just don't understand why people think LV is a potential landing spot for him.  Is it because of what Dana White said LOL

Clearly anyone who thinks Brady would even entertain the notion of playing for the Raiders are not well thought out and believe media nonsense.  Zero percent chance he goes to a dumpster fire organization like the Raiders. ZERO...

4 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Do you think that argument will lure Brady over here?  Come to LV where we have a similarly terrible surrounding cast on O, one of the worst D's in the game, an unstable coaching staff that constantly gets turned over, is unproven except for the proven fact they cant win games, especially a playoff game, where our last victory was 20 years ago.  This team is a disaster until proven otherwise no matter what the homers on here think.  

We are closer than anyone thinks, which also is what @OG_C2X is preaching. We won 7 games this year with the toughest schedule in the NFL. This year, our Vegas win Over/Under will probably be 7.5. We have two first round picks, plenty of cap room for free agency, and a Top 5 Offensive Line in football. You telling me with a Top 5 OL, a WR like AJ Green to go with Tyrell, Waller, and Renfrow, Two First Round picks used on defense for guys like Kinlaw and Queen, that the Las Vegas Raiders can't compete next year if they get a Top 5-7 QB like Tom Brady? 49ers Over/Under this year was 8. Eagles 2017 Over/Under was 6.5. No one thought those two teams were coming anywhere close to the Super Bowl.

We are closer than anyone thinks we are. And the first thing Brady is going to look at is Offensive Lines. Raiders = Top 5 OL. Chargers = Bottom 5 OL.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

We are closer than anyone thinks, which also is what @OG_C2X is preaching. We won 7 games this year with the toughest schedule in the NFL. This year, our Vegas win Over/Under will probably be 7.5. We have two first round picks, plenty of cap room for free agency, and a Top 5 Offensive Line in football. You telling me with a Top 5 OL, a WR like AJ Green to go with Tyrell, Waller, and Renfrow, Two First Round picks used on defense for guys like Kinlaw and Queen, that the Las Vegas Raiders can't compete next year if they get a Top 5-7 QB like Tom Brady? 49ers Over/Under this year was 8. Eagles 2017 Over/Under was 6.5. No one thought those two teams were coming anywhere close to the Super Bowl.

We are closer than anyone thinks we are. And the first thing Brady is going to look at is Offensive Lines. Raiders = Top 5 OL. Chargers = Bottom 5 OL.

Haha Tom Brady is going to the Raiders bc @BayRaider thinks we're close LOL.  History shows we have been a dumpster fire of a franchise for the last 20 years and you think Brady is stupid enough to play for an organization like that? 

Most likely Brady ends up back in NE after they land the weapons he wants but I can assure you he would never step foot in Las Vegas on a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years.  He's not playing at 41 and going to a situation where he can look foolish.  If he somehow did test FA I could see him landing on a team like the Bears but I find it very unlikely he will leave the Pats.  

This team isn't far off. Top 3 OL. Top 5 RB. Top 3 TE. The defense has some very young talent  (Crosby, Ferrell, Mullen, Hurst, Hall, Hankins, Key, Jordan, Abram) and some very big holes if we can add the right pieces if could very easily make a big jump and be a top 10 unit. Add Robby Anderson, Bradley Roby, and Kyle VanNoy in FA. Kinlaw and Queen in the first round and the Raiders are a wildcard team even if we get no progression from our returning players. If we can take strides with our 2019/2018 Drafts, and our 2020 rookies produce we could challenge the chiefs for the west... 

Now do I think it actually happens? No because I don't think Gruden and Mayock move on from a 29 year old franchise QB for a 42 year QB, even if he is the GOAT. BUT... You put Tom Brady and a 2nd round pick that we get for Carr with that team are you are top 4 team favored for the Super Bowl.

I keep telling people, the lights aren't the only think brighter in Las Vegas. The future is bright and the future is now.

Edited by OG_C2X
  • Like 1