Las Vegas Raiders Total Control Mock Draft - Littleton is a Raider!!

DTMW78

36 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

So do we try and resign Worley after bringing in Howard and resigning Lawson?

There's a bid in on him so now's the time if you want him back.

I would bring him back... He's played well at times.  Not an ideal starter.  But excellent depth.  

15 hours ago, Totty said:

16 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

So do we try and resign Worley after bringing in Howard and resigning Lawson?

There's a bid in on him so now's the time if you want him back.

I would bring him back... He's played well at times.  Not an ideal starter.  But excellent depth

Agree with this. And he can cover the safety position and be reasonably reliable, maybe he could be a guy to use against opposition TEs more regularly if he isn’t one of the outside CBs? 

Of course, it all depends on how much you value a versatile/rotation player.

• Like 1

Jordan Devey comes back as depth on the O-Line and kicker Chase McLaughlin comes in to compete with Carson for kicking duties.

Feeling good about the roster heading in to the draft, the addition of Littleton and Howard and being able to resign KoJo doesn't leave any major holes on D.

Top needs as I see it now are,

WR - Williams can be a solid #2 and Renfrow is a very good slot guy but still need someone to take the lead role.

Inside pass rush - Can Hall or Hurst be the guy at 3T?

LB - upgrade at the 3rd LB spot

OG - Competition for Good 

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, DTMW78 said:

Jordan Devey comes back as depth on the O-Line and kicker Chase McLaughlin comes in to compete with Carson for kicking duties.

Feeling good about the roster heading in to the draft, the addition of Littleton and Howard and being able to resign KoJo doesn't leave any major holes on D.

Top needs as I see it now are,

WR - Williams can be a solid #2 and Renfrow is a very good slot guy but still need someone to take the lead role.

Inside pass rush - Can Hall or Hurst be the guy at 3T?

LB - upgrade at the 3rd LB spot

OG - Competition for Good 

Thoughts?

Fairly realistic so far.  Sounds like you're ready to address the positions we've mostly thought we would.  WR/LB/DT/OG being the "needs" going in.  It will depend on who is available when you pick, but you should be able to address WR and (DT or LB) in the first.  Grabbing whichever you missed out on in the 3rd between DT and LB.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am the Jaguars and the draft has started:
1. Bengals: Joe Burrow, QB
2. Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa, QB
3. Redskins: Chase Young, DE
4. Lions: Jeff Okudah, CB
5. Patriots: Isiah Simmons, LB
6. Chargers: Justin Herbert, QB

I pick 9th, so someone of Derrick Brown, Jerry Jeudy and CeeDee Lamb will be there at #9. Are you interested in trading up? My pick is valued at 150 points more than the 12th. The 91st pick is valued at 136. If you want to do 9th pick for 12th and 91st hit me up.

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I pick 9th, so someone of Derrick Brown, Jerry Jeudy and CeeDee Lamb will be there at #9. Are you interested in trading up? My pick is valued at 150 points more than the 12th. The 91st pick is valued at 136. If you want to do 9th pick for 12th and 91st hit me up.

Wait wait wait.. how did The Pariots!!!! Get Simmons?!?!?! What did they trade 1/2 their team or 4 future 1s?

8 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I can’t figure out a series of 2 team trades lead to that order.  Or was it a 4 team trade? What happened?