Las Vegas Raiders Total Control Mock Draft - Littleton is a Raider!!

DTMW78

1 minute ago, DTMW78 said:

I thought so.

I think he's a better safety than ncb.

You have any other options for the slot on the current roster?

Nixon, an UDFA that played ok in the slot with the little of the field he saw. Johnson and Mullen are Boundary CB. Lawson played ok in the 2 starts he got but hes an UFA. 

1 hour ago, DTMW78 said:

I thought so.

I think he's a better safety than ncb.

You have any other options for the slot on the current roster?

Quick question that will help with my opinions is do you want to know what direction the team will/wants to go in or where I/others think the team should go in?  We are at a crossroads as a team and opinions can vary drastically.

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Quick question that will help with my opinions is do you want to know what direction the team will/wants to go in or where I/others think the team should go in?  We are at a crossroads as a team and opinions can vary drastically.

Bit of both tbh.

I wanna try and keep it as realistic as possible if I can.

10 minutes ago, true2form said:
1 hour ago, DTMW78 said:

Some names on the trade block

Robert Woods

Alshon Jeffrey

Nigel Bradham

Christian Kirksey

Keenan Allen 

Any interest in those guys?

Kirksey and Allen depending on price.

Agree with these two guys, Kirksey has had a couple long term injuries so I wouldn't trade more than a late round or future late round as the Browns will probably cut him. He may have a big contract too. Allen would be a great WR for Carr.

Too many WR’s this draft to give up a 1st for Allen. Two 3rds is more generous than what I’d offer. Last year of contract too. I’d rather have Allen Robinson from the Bears. Offer our 4th but willing to go as high as 92. Would have the 4th offer out to Bears and Chargers and first one gets it. Lol Piranhas 

5 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

I offered #80 for Allen which was rejected as I thought it would be.

As Chris Jones is gonna get the tag who else would you guys be interested in bringing in?

On the DL, Maliek Collins or sit tight on the DL let Rod Marinelli see what he can get out of Ferrell, Crosby, Jordan, Key, Hurst, Hall and Hankins. 

Drafting Kinlaw also in play. 

• Like 2