Las Vegas Raiders Total Control Mock Draft - Littleton is a Raider!!

DTMW78

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If we signed one of those guys though, obviously we’d be trading Carr within 24 hours though? Definitely not keeping two QB1s. 

When are you going to learn I don't give a ffff what you think?  About anything.  Ever.  ✌🏻

5 hours ago, Totty said:
9 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

Looks like Tom Brady is available to bid on in free agency .Rivers and Bridgewater also available.

Personally, I vote to add more talent around Carr than have two QB 1s on the roster.  

Keep building up the roster around Carr, I dont think a hail Mary on a 43 yr old QB is the way to go and Rivers is shot, Bridgewater isn't better than Carr. If you're thinking of the future then you could potentially trade down in the draft for future picks to provide ammunition to move around the 2021 draft

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Keep building up the roster around Carr, I dont think a hail Mary on a 43 yr old QB is the way to go and Rivers is shot, Bridgewater isn't better than Carr. If you're thinking of the future then you could potentially trade down in the draft for future picks to provide ammunition to move around the 2021 draft

amen.jpg

5 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

So what is the minimum you would take for Carr?

Not had much interest in him tbh.

You won't get any real interest until possibly after the real free agency or even the draft. Most fans won't want to give anything up for anyone when they can just sign fill in the blank.

For your purposes the only options are keep him or cut him. That's a split issue even here.

3 hours ago, true2form said:

You won't get any real interest until possibly after the real free agency or even the draft. Most fans won't want to give anything up for anyone when they can just sign fill in the blank.

For your purposes the only options are keep him or cut him. That's a split issue even here.

Yeah I guess you're right.

Can't decide what to do with him.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:58 AM, OG_C2X said:

AJ Green or Robby Anderson.

Chris Jones or Maliek Collins.

Byron Jones or Bradley Roby.

Karl Joseph or Anthony Harris.

Joe Schobert or Cory Littleton.

Go hard on Littleton and Jones.  Like really effing hard. 

• Like 1