2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

22 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Packers running out of options. Might have to wait until after the draft. Just hope Gute doesn't plug his nose and pretend our DL doesn't stink outside of 97.

We're going IDL with one of the first two picks and then probably waiting for someone else to get cut in camp. I guarantee it at this point...

• Like 1

The biggest concern I have about relying on the drafted players to make an immediate impact is their ability to get enough work in the system prior to the season.  It’s quite possible that all OTA’s and even some of the pre-season could be cancelled because of C-19.  There’s some chatter that the entire fall sports season could be cancelled (NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, etc), rendering my previous concern as moot.  Waiting to find out is gonna suck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Adams on one side, Denzel Mims on the other to stretch the field, with Funchess in the slot. Lazard as your 4-guy. You got something. 

That first one should re-inforce the Cam Newton effect.  Wide open, middle of the field.  Here comes a lazer throw that is pretty inaccurate.  Put a little air under there, hit him in stride and it's a bigger gain.  Though, to be fair to Cam, he stepped up and I kind of lost him on the screen, so it may have been a tougher pass than I initially thought.

Now we just need Rodgers to willingly throw over the middle.