2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

13 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

The Texans were reported to getting close to a deal with Damon Harrison .. must have fallen thru.  Perhaps Snacks will land in GB?  Right.

Gute pulled a Mark Murphy and called Snacks while he was on a video dinner with the Texans brass and will be announcing Snacks signing with GB relatively shortly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m still interested in where Clay will sign.  I’m surprised he’s not a Patriot yet.  I feel like he would do well with Belichick.

NE is a long ways from home for Clay, I'm guessing he'll try to find an oppty closer to his young family in LA

35 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

GM's obviously don't bat 1000. Gute struck out on 3 pitches with this one. Wooooof. 

I still remember that thread after he got extended and expecting LOLOLOL WTF

but it was mostly "wow great deal"

I didn't get it at first. But Gute could do no wrong then still

Just now, Norm said:

I still remember that thread after he got extended and expecting LOLOLOL WTF

but it was mostly "wow great deal"

I didn't get it at first. But Gute could do no wrong then still

Even I was okay with it at the time. It's not all on Gute, Lowry took a major step back after a pretty decent 2018 season. I think they saw an ascending player and it didn't happen. Last year, he was barely JAG out there. What's worse though is that he's still our 2nd best IDL right now. That's the scary part. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Even I was okay with it at the time. It's not all on Gute, Lowry took a major step back after a pretty decent 2018 season. I think they saw an ascending player and it didn't happen. Last year, he was barely JAG out there. What's worse though is that he's still our 2nd best IDL right now. That's the scary part. 

I wasn't mad, I just didn't think it was a good deal or a discount or anything.