2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

49 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

And doing what at RT?

We're not going to be able to fix all the holes in one offseason.  You've got WR, OT, DL, and ILB at a bare minimum that need to be improved.  And longterm, you're probably going to need to think about RB, TE, IOL, and CB (depending on Kevin King).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

We're not going to be able to fix all the holes in one offseason.  You've got WR, OT, DL, and ILB at a bare minimum that need to be improved.  And longterm, you're probably going to need to think about RB, TE, IOL, and CB (depending on Kevin King).

It's not a question then, you fix DT and RT and trust that you can cover up the holes at the non premiums. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Applying @Packerraymond's axiom:

Buy: DL ; ILB
Draft: WR ; OT
:)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

What do you think of Blacklock, AG?  

Honestly he stresses me out a little bit. There's something about his first step that I don't like, and I can't tell if it's that stupid slanting TCU defense or it's something in his game. From a down to down grading perspective he's a REALLY good player, probably the 3rd best DL in this class, but there's just something about him that I don't love. I could easily see him being the pick if he's there at 30 though. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Golfman said:

IMO, Billy Turner at RT is a disaster waiting to happen. 

I agree.  If we let Bulaga walk then we should resign Veldheer and draft a tackle early to groom behind him.   It is a shame Spriggs never  worked out.  You hate to have to give up on a guy you moved up to take in the draft.  :/