2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

Just now, vegas492 said:

God.  I hope the press guys screw this up....

BROWNS TO TRADE PASS CATCHER _____ TO THE GREEN BAY PACKERS.

Keep it vague.  Keep Outpost on his toes.

All Packer headlines make me instantly get attention deficit disorder.  I had to read the Wagner and Kirksey posts 17 times to process it.  I instantly get overwhelmed with anger, excitement, disappointment, happiness, confusion, contemplation. 

It's like when you have to turn the music down when you're close to your destination.  I have to go to a quiet place to read and comprehend these things fully. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Ereck Flowers got 10 m per. Congrats Bulaga, you gon be a rich man and you deserve it.

Flowers played guard for the Redskins.  For what it's worth.  Just makes you appreciate Linsley and Turner and their contracts when a tackle bust moves to guard, plays okay and gets paid 10 million per. 

Edited by Outpost31

Just now, packfanfb said:
This makes me feels even better about the Wagner deal. Flowers sucks. Tackles getting paaiiiid.

Flowers was a guard last year.  Makes it even worse.  If an okay guard who busted at RT gets 10 million per, imagine what a good tackle is going to get paid.