2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

Just now, BayRaider said:

To add further, Carr is 0-10 with a 68 QB Rating with 5 TDs and 8 INTs and 5 YPA in games 45 degrees or less. 

Good luck in Green Bay. 

Hmm...

At Broncos who were 11-4.  Raiders were 3-12. 
Against a 9 game winning streak Chiefs was the second one.  Sacked 6 times, three drops.
Third game was two weeks after breaking a finger on his throwing hand. 

This happened in that third game:

Next one was against the Super Bowl champion Eagles.

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/29/can-raiders-qb-derek-carr-play-well-in-cold-weather/

Context is important. 

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Seems like an argument over whose home team QB is worse, LOL.

Like yeah, Rodgers is a better QB.  He didn't prove it last year with a better offensive head coach, a better RB, a better WR, better OL.

Rodgers definitely gives us a better shot at winning the Super Bowl this coming season, but throw in 12th and 19th overall and an okay QB who could do well...

Three first round picks and an okay QB or 1 first round pick, Rodgers and 36 million dollars next year...

Seems simple to me. 

26 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Like yeah, Rodgers is a better QB.  He didn't prove it last year with a better offensive head coach, a better RB, a better WR, better OL.

Rodgers definitely gives us a better shot at winning the Super Bowl this coming season, but throw in 12th and 19th overall and an okay QB who could do well...

Three first round picks and an okay QB or 1 first round pick, Rodgers and 36 million dollars next year...

Seems simple to me. 

Agree.  I was just laughing that two fans from opposing teams were arguing over whose QB was worse.  Usually it's the other way around.  But I saw your point about trade value, so I do understand you weren't actually arguing Rodgers is worse.

Edited by Sasquatch

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

Anybody notice James Looney is listed as a TE on our roster? He's now sporting #49.

I posted this in the "Jimmy Graham thread"  about 10 days ago:

"Green Bay also hasn’t quite given up on James Looney, who as I recall was an athletic prospect for a guy who is pushing 290 pounds. It will be interesting to see how that experiment goes."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Hmm...

At Broncos who were 11-4.  Raiders were 3-12. 
Against a 9 game winning streak Chiefs was the second one.  Sacked 6 times, three drops.
Third game was two weeks after breaking a finger on his throwing hand. 

This happened in that third game:

Next one was against the Super Bowl champion Eagles.

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/29/can-raiders-qb-derek-carr-play-well-in-cold-weather/

Context is important. 

0-10 and 68 QB Rating don’t lie.