2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Where and when did I ever say all of our players suck?

Every time somebody brings up a Packer player for improvement you post a long post stating all the reasons not to expect it. It's almost reactionary on your part. People improve! Do you have to nit pick every player and every post where somebody has a more optimistic point of view on a player than you do. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

dang, seahawks just traded a 5th for a good starting corner in Quenton Dunbar

Something I mentioned yesterday. Our team needs to get a little more aggressive with trades. Like that they are starting to get a little more active in FA but if you want to improve you look at every possible avenue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I'm a miserable human being. Just got a Bleacher Report alert on my phone about the Packers establishing a $1.5m relief fund for COVID, and I was profoundly upset when I realized the alert wasn't about us signing a free agent...

does it count against the cap?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VonKarman said:

Chad Unsullied I Am.

He was a late addition in GB, didn't realize the corner-depleted Eagles let him go last May.

Cornerback Chandon Sullivan, who was recently released by the #Eagles, is signing with the #Packers today, per agents the Katz bros. He started one game for Philly last year and was a special teams contributor.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 6, 2019

23 hours ago, jleisher said:

For a team that didn't have much cap space, the Bears sure are spending.

They released Prince Amukamara, Taylor Gabriel, and Leonard Floyd clearing up $26.7M in cap space.  That's their starting CB, OLB, and #3/#4 WR.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CWood21 said:

They released Prince Amukamara, Taylor Gabriel, and Leonard Floyd clearing up $26.7M in cap space.  That's their starting CB, OLB, and #3/#4 WR.

Used a good portion of it signing Graham, Foles, Quinn … LOL.  That looks like they are peeing their $$ away.  Graham and Foles will probably make me eat my words but I'd take my chances they don't.

Edited by coachbuns