The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

WindyCity

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

Looks like we are officially shopping burton. Doubt anyone takes that on though 

According to who?  I realize it can be a PIA but if we post rumors here we should at least post their source.

EDIT:  OK, found source.

Edited by soulman

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

For starters Burton's cap cost to another team is only his $6.8 mil salary not the $8.55 mil.which included the cap charge for his SB.  When a writer can't even bothered to make certain he's correct about something that easy to determine I question anything else he reports.

That said I can believe now that Graham has been signed that Pace would look to see if he could pick up a mid round pick for Burton.  He's under contract through 2021 at $6.8 mil and $7.1 mil so he's not incredibly pricey.  Maybe he can get back a 4th to replace the one traded for Foles.

6 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Soulman is a woman 

source: cnn.com/realbigfacts/is-soulman-a-woman?/if-he-is,he-is-a-woman-I-respect

Proof you should not eat four slices of double anchovy pizza just before bed time.  Nightmares every time.

• Like 1

Thanks you guys, I needed that, whatever that was...

What's the FA OL situation like?  I think Kush and Larsen are both out there and should be cheap.  At this point I'd say we're very likely to draft OL in round 2 (or 3 with a trade down) but it's alarming that there hasn't been moves yet. Unless they're high on Bars, I'm not sure there is a rg on the roster. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RunningVaccs said:

Thanks you guys, I needed that, whatever that was...

What's the FA OL situation like?  I think Kush and Larsen are both out there and should be cheap.  At this point I'd say we're very likely to draft OL in round 2 (or 3 with a trade down) but it's alarming that there hasn't been moves yet. Unless they're high on Bars, I'm not sure there is a rg on the roster. 

I am also alarmed. RG was the biggest need heading into free agency and is still the biggest need.