The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

WindyCity

3 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Miller averaged 4.6 ypc across 210 carries in 2018 and 4.3 ypc over his career, and he’s always been a capable receiver. He’s been durable too - before tearing his ACL last preseason he missed just 7 games in 7 years.

Gimme a backup RB with those credentials every damn year. 

Lamar Miller, under Bill Lazor, put up 216/1099/8TDs in 2014. 5.1 yards per attempt which is elite. Added 38 receptions for 275 yards and 1 TD.

Connection is there...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

You're pulling for Miller, then? 

My comment about Miller was in response to your saying Miller was “really never all that good.” Here’s what I wrote further up the page on my preference: 

12 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I’d be fine with any of the above tbh, but I’d order them in order of preference (assuming health at signing): Miller/Freeman, McCoy, Hyde

1 hour ago, G08 said:

Lamar Miller, under Bill Lazor, put up 216/1099/8TDs in 2014. 5.1 yards per attempt which is elite. Added 38 receptions for 275 yards and 1 TD.

Connection is there...

There ya go then. That’s the guy I’d expect to see if we bring in a vet (assuming health of course - Miller tore his ACL about 9 months ago). 

11 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

There ya go then. That’s the guy I’d expect to see if we bring in a vet (assuming health of course - Miller tore his ACL about 9 months ago). 

How many times has Miller had surgery?  Seems like a lot of times. 

• Like 1

Just now, dll2000 said:

How many times has Miller had surgery?  Seems like a lot of times. 

Hasn't he talked about retiring before too?  Often when a guy does that he is mailing it in rest of his career and going through motions.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 11:37 AM, dll2000 said:

Hasn't he talked about retiring before too?  Often when a guy does that he is mailing it in rest of his career and going through motions.

What? What're you talking about? Guy's PHENOMENAL!!!

;)

On 5/13/2020 at 11:59 PM, G08 said:

Connection is there...

JQDwZHl.jpg