The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

WindyCity

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Thanks.  They both look to be depth signings as of now, but the Redskins depth players tend to end up playing more minutes than their starters in most seasons, so it’s good to know the depth here is at least solid. 

I would feel comfortable with KPL starting

Lucas I would be comfortable, especially at RT, for 3-4 games before teams start to come at him a little.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

A 1 yr deal at THAT price. I would've brought him back in a heart beat. But as I said in another thread, I get it. They want a safety with more range and flexibility to make the most out of Jackson's skill set. 

Given how much impact he lost in 2019 with Jackson playing more as a SS I actually preferred we not bring HHC-D back.

Losing Floyd and replacing him with Quinn also means we're a bit weaker at OLB on run plays so IMHO we have more of a need to sign or draft a "box" type SS who plays the run well or our run defense may suffer.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I like this move but Bush needs competition.  I expect a late round draft pick.

I expect a pick too but honestly a 2nd rounder isn’t out of the question for me. McKinney (if he falls due to his 40) or Duggar would be awesome IMO. Bush is a floor signing. If he starts then so be it but at this price I can’t imagine that’s the team’s expectation.