Jump to content
WindyCity

The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Miller averaged 4.6 ypc across 210 carries in 2018 and 4.3 ypc over his career, and he’s always been a capable receiver. He’s been durable too - before tearing his ACL last preseason he missed just 7 games in 7 years.

Gimme a backup RB with those credentials every damn year. 

Lamar Miller, under Bill Lazor, put up 216/1099/8TDs in 2014. 5.1 yards per attempt which is elite. Added 38 receptions for 275 yards and 1 TD.

Connection is there...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

You're pulling for Miller, then? 

My comment about Miller was in response to your saying Miller was “really never all that good.” Here’s what I wrote further up the page on my preference: 

12 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I’d be fine with any of the above tbh, but I’d order them in order of preference (assuming health at signing): Miller/Freeman, McCoy, Hyde

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, G08 said:

Lamar Miller, under Bill Lazor, put up 216/1099/8TDs in 2014. 5.1 yards per attempt which is elite. Added 38 receptions for 275 yards and 1 TD.

Connection is there...

There ya go then. That’s the guy I’d expect to see if we bring in a vet (assuming health of course - Miller tore his ACL about 9 months ago). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

There ya go then. That’s the guy I’d expect to see if we bring in a vet (assuming health of course - Miller tore his ACL about 9 months ago). 

How many times has Miller had surgery?  Seems like a lot of times. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dll2000 said:

How many times has Miller had surgery?  Seems like a lot of times. 

 

Hasn't he talked about retiring before too?  Often when a guy does that he is mailing it in rest of his career and going through motions.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 11:37 AM, dll2000 said:

Hasn't he talked about retiring before too?  Often when a guy does that he is mailing it in rest of his career and going through motions.

 

What? What're you talking about? Guy's PHENOMENAL!!!

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2020 at 11:59 PM, G08 said:

Lamar Miller, under Bill Lazor, put up 216/1099/8TDs in 2014. 5.1 yards per attempt which is elite. Added 38 receptions for 275 yards and 1 TD.

Connection is there...

JQDwZHl.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...