The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

WindyCity

9 hours ago, WindyCity said:

This team is not making the playoffs with this offense.

-they don’t have the element of surprise like they did in 2018

-they have had massive talent regressions

-the defense will more than likely not spoon feed them turnover and field position like they did in 2018

-they can’t run the ball at all

-Oh, and their “franchise” QB melted down and is now looking at being replaced.

Not being obtuse, but this offense is really really bad.

The funniest part about this post, Windy, is that not only HAVE we already made the playoffs with this offense, but we were a stupid KPL penalty and a horrible kick from Piniero away from actually making the playoffs AGAIN with this offense.

Seriously this is just.... bad.

Edited by G08
  • Like 1

Honestly I’m cheering for Brady to sign with the Colts at this point. Can you imagine all those 20-year Brady haters all of a sudden flipping script? If I were them I’d take him over Rivers 15 times out of 10.

They have a great OL and play indoors too. Reliable TE. Money and picks to add more weapons on the outside. Solid D. Winnable division. 

Edited by AZBearsFan

6 minutes ago, G08 said:

The funniest part about this post, Windy, is that not only HAVE we already made the playoffs with this offense, but we were a stupid KPL penalty and a horrible kick from Piniero away from actually making the playoffs AGAIN with this offense.

You cannot play that game.

By the same logic they were a terrible Bradley Chubb roughing call from missing the playoffs again.

We made the playoffs with a better version of this offense and a defense having a historic season. As we saw last season, this offense is not good enough to pick up any slack.

9 minutes ago, G08 said:

That was with unrepeatable turnover/injury luck, more defensive talent, and a very favorable schedule.

• Like 1

Just now, abstract_thought said:

That was with unrepeatable turnover/injury luck, more defensive talent, and a very favorable schedule.

Do not forget the fact that the offensive was largely unknown and took teams by surprise.

2nd time through defensive coordinators chewed it to pieces.

This offense is bad. It needs talent added and for Nagy to get his head out of his ***. 

15 minutes ago, G08 said:

By the Pineiro missed FG, do you mean the Chargers game where the dip**** QB turned the ball over twice in the second half in absolute laughable fashion?

5 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Do not forget the fact that the offensive was largely unknown and took teams by surprise.

2nd time through defensive coordinators chewed it to pieces.

This offense is bad. It needs talent added and for Nagy to get his head out of his ***. 

And for Trubisky to stop playing like an XFL player.

1 minute ago, GOGRIESE said:

Well...I thought I'd wake up and hopefully Windy would have stopped turning this thread into his official rant fest. Too bad. 

Windy just likes to vent on all of us for like 90% of the time he posts on here.

13 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

Well...I thought I'd wake up and hopefully Windy would have stopped turning this thread into his official rant fest. Too bad. 

The offense needs to be better than it was in 2018. At this moment we have not done anything to accomplish that.

What is your problem with that point?

Just now, WindyCity said:

The offense needs to be better than it was in 2018. At this moment we have not done anything to accomplish that.

What is your problem with that point?

*Looks at topic*

That's not what we're supposed to talk about? Go ***** in some other thread. I bet if I went through all the threads on the first page your complaining about exactly that in 70 percent of them. 

Just now, GOGRIESE said:

*Looks at topic*

That's not what we're supposed to talk about? Go ***** in some other thread. I bet if I went through all the threads on the first page your complaining about exactly that in 70 percent of them. 

This is the free agency thread. We are discussing the need for more improvement, through free agency, needed on offense.

The only person bitching in this thread is you.