The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

WindyCity

2 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I think Quinn’s 2020 number will be FAR less than that. Like maybe half. 

That would be great if it is around the 10 range. I just think it's going to be front-loaded to give the FO more outs down the road and an earlier time.

We'll know more tomorrow when the deals get officially signed, I'm sure. Although it's been harder for the media to get as much info as normal with the virus and all that.

31 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Danny mac is doubling down by saying it’s from “an unimpeachable source”.  If true, how dumb of the Bears?  You don’t give a guy $20m plus to compete against Trubisky.

How dumb of Bridgewater.

You were worried about competing with Mitch after they paid you 20 million, be softer.

In fact it is illogical that anyone would think that.

Diggs and Bulaga are now both out of the division. 

I love it. The Packers are feeling the heat of being strapped for cash. No money to sign Bulaga this year and a plethera of other key players with expiring contracts next year including Clark, their entire backfield, and the majority of thier OL. 

(Kenny CLark, Aaron Jones, Jamal Williams, Corey Lindsey, David Bakhtiari and Lane Taylor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SLCbear said:

Signing Winston is no slam dunk but we would be a complete change of scenery, new coach and Dominant D ....JW has plenty of talent to at least manage games and not lose them 

Agreed that he has the talent, I'm just concerned on his over aggressiveness. He has thr talent to manage but I'm not sold he has thr ABILITY to not lose the games on his own. Maybe Nagy can help with much more conservative playcalling but idk. I'm not sure his field awareness is better than Trubisky's. 

2 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

The video is awesome.

Sweet mother Mary. I know it is unfair to only look at bad throws, but damn. Those were brutal. Lmao. 

2 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Danny mac is doubling down by saying it’s from “an unimpeachable source”.  If true, how dumb of the Bears?  You don’t give a guy $20m plus to compete against Trubisky.

If you are concerned about winning a competition against Trubisky then you shouldn't be more than a reserve anyway.