Panthers hire Phil Snow as DC

RaidersAreOne

Not a fan.  

However, if this works out, I wonder how or if it changes how teams approach the hiring process.  Has any team hired as many college coaches at important spots in one offseason?  HC Rhule was at Baylor, OC Brady was at LSU, and DC Snow was at Baylor

26 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Not a fan.  

However, if this works out, I wonder how or if it changes how teams approach the hiring process.  Has any team hired as many college coaches at important spots in one offseason?  HC Rhule was at Baylor, OC Brady was at LSU, and DC Snow was at Baylor

No doubt it will be an interesting dynamic to follow throughout the year.

9 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Nobody knows 

Last in the league with Detroit as a linebackers coach in 2008. Seems to be a bit of a late bloomer, already 64 – but been a DC in college more recently with Temple and then Baylor. Both defenses saw big improvements when he came onboard. 

Seems an okay hire, I can see why Rhule wants familiar guys around him. If he is a success, he isn’t probably going to be getting head coach looks with his advanced age.