Post Playoff Exit Mock

squire12

1 hour ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I like those late draft picks.

I might choose TE Trautman in a future mock myself. A former QB, the 6'6" 250lb TE is from unheralded Dayton, but is interesting a lot of scouts. In this poor year for TEs he might be a late round gem, maybe not as big as Kittle was (he was an early 5th round pick !) but good enough for a pass catching role and big enough to learn to be a decent blocker.

Trautman's a guy I've got my eye on as well. He's more mobile than most of the TE's and has the size you want. If he can develop as an in-line blocker he would certainly be a diamond in the rough.

1 hour ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I like those late draft picks.

I might choose TE Trautman in a future mock myself. A former QB, the 6'6" 250lb TE is from unheralded Dayton, but is interesting a lot of scouts. In this poor year for TEs he might be a late round gem, maybe not as big as Kittle was (he was an early 5th round pick !) but good enough for a pass catching role and big enough to learn to be a decent blocker.

I was pretty intrigued when I read a bit of his background.  Late round flier and hope you land something that can develop