• OT Mekhi Becton
    • QB Jordan Love
    • S Grant Delpit
    • WR CeeDee Lamb
    • WR Henry Ruggs III
    • Other [Specify]
    • [[Leave Blank]]

RULES

1. We will be going by the point system. 1st choice is worth 3 points, 2nd is worth 2, and 3rd is worth 1 point. The player with the most points at the end of the poll will be the selection.
  2. Do not select the same player for multiple choices, doing so will nullify your vote(s)
  3. If you feel very strongly about 1 player as the choice, you may vote for 1st choice only and abstain from the 2nd and 3rd choice by selecting [[Leave Blank]]
  4. If you think a player should be selected that is not listed, please respond with a post who should be the selection.
  5. Voting criteria is up to you. Meaning you can vote either for who you think the team SHOULD take, or who they WILL take. 

2020 FF NFL Consensus Mock Draft V1
1. Cincinnati Bengals - QB Joe Burrow, LSU
2. Washington Redskins -  EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State
3. Detroit Lions - CB Jeff Okudah, Ohio State
4. New York Giants - OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
5. Miami Dolphins - QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
6. LA Chargers - QB Justin Herbert, Oregon
7. Carolina Panthers - DL Derrick Brown, Auburn
8. Arizona Cardinals - OT Tristan Wirfs, Iowa
9. Jacksonville Jaguars - LB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson
10. Cleveland Browns - OT Jedrick Wills, Alabama
11. New York Jets - WR Jerry Jeudy, Alabama
12. Oakland Raiders - 

Gotta be Lamb in my mind. A little too early for the CBs and LBs left to pull the trigger. With Ferrell, Crosby and Key there’s not a desperate need at EDGE although a dominant one, if left, wouldn’t be a bad idea added to that corps. Maybe Delpit as I think some of their S’s are free agents and nothing great, but Lamb far amp away is the best talent on the board for me at a position of need.

• Like 2

The Raiders need to continue to add weapons. Tyrell Williams is a nice #3 and a passable #2. Ditto for Hunter Renfrow. Adding CeeDee Lamb or Henry Ruggs would be huge, as they both can take a Derek Carr check-down to the house on any snap. Lamb is a #1 WR for the NFL, reminds me a lot of DeAndre Hopkins but smaller - Lamb is better at RAC than Hopkins, though. Ruggs is a blazing fast WR with the skill-set and route-running to be more, very similar to Will Fuller in that regard. Obviously hasn't shown to be as injury-prone as Fuller, who could be a #1 if he wasn't always hurt. 

My third choice is linebacker Kenneth Murray. Murray is a dark-horse top-10 pick candidate in the eyes of several front office executives, and the Raiders badly need help at linebacker with what happened to Vontaze. He's an A+ leader and a good athlete on the inside. He's shown nice coverage skills, as well. 

Wouldn't hate Trevon Diggs at this spot, either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

The Raiders need to continue to add weapons. Tyrell Williams is a nice #3 and a passable #2. Ditto for Hunter Renfrow. Adding CeeDee Lamb or Henry Ruggs would be huge, as they both can take a Derek Carr check-down to the house on any snap. Lamb is a #1 WR for the NFL, reminds me a lot of DeAndre Hopkins but smaller - Lamb is better at RAC than Hopkins, though. Ruggs is a blazing fast WR with the skill-set and route-running to be more, very similar to Will Fuller in that regard. Obviously hasn't shown to be as injury-prone as Fuller, who could be a #1 if he wasn't always hurt. 

My third choice is linebacker Kenneth Murray. Murray is a dark-horse top-10 pick candidate in the eyes of several front office executives, and the Raiders badly need help at linebacker with what happened to Vontaze. He's an A+ leader and a good athlete on the inside. He's shown nice coverage skills, as well. 

Wouldn't hate Trevon Diggs at this spot, either.

I liken Lamb more to Davante Adams than Hopkins. Also Lamb has 1.5" on Hopkins, though he's not as heavy at just 205 compared to Hopkins' 212. But Lamb may add weight at the pro level, who knows.

25 minutes ago, Danger said:

I liken Lamb more to Davante Adams than Hopkins. Also Lamb has 1.5" on Hopkins, though he's not as heavy at just 205 compared to Hopkins' 212. But Lamb may add weight at the pro level, who knows.

I've read that Lamb is in the high 180s to low 190s, according to ESPN, Sports Reference, the Draft Network, and Walterfootball. 

23 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

Gotta be Lamb in my mind. A little too early for the CBs and LBs left to pull the trigger. With Ferrell, Crosby and Key there’s not a desperate need at EDGE although a dominant one, if left, wouldn’t be a bad idea added to that corps. Maybe Delpit as I think some of their S’s are free agents and nothing great, but Lamb far amp away is the best talent on the board for me at a position of need.

I don't think we target S much this draft imo. We have Abram coming back, Harris is a great backup that could start, we may be moving Joyner back to S and potentially even re-sign Joseph.

34 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't think we target S much this draft imo. We have Abram coming back, Harris is a great backup that could start, we may be moving Joyner back to S and potentially even re-sign Joseph.

Completely spaced on Abrams who looked very good in his first game before injury. Thank you for correcting me. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 3:43 PM, HoboRocket said:

I've read that Lamb is in the high 180s to low 190s, according to ESPN, Sports Reference, the Draft Network, and Walterfootball. 

He looks around 190 to my untrained eye. One of the reasons I’m not in love with him at 8 despite the Kyler connection.  

The frame scares me a bit considering how physical he plays.  If he had 4.3 speed it probably wouldn’t be an issue.