• QB Jordan Love
    • S Grant Delpit
    • WR CeeDee Lamb
    • WR Henry Ruggs III
    • Other [Specify]
    • [[Leave Blank]]

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Interesting. Why?

Have explained this in the Raider Forum many time. I see Ruggs as a Tyreek Hill clone almost. I’m very high on him. He’s not just speed. 4.2 speed, ridiculously good route runner, great catcher, and very aggressive fighting for the ball. He’s gonna be a great pro. I have Ruggs as my WR2 behind Jeudy. Jeudy I see as 75% Chad Johnson 25% Amari Cooper. That deadly route running, quick burst off the top of the route is Chad 100%. And Amaris elusiveness. 

As for Lamb, he is my WR3. His long speed is really slow to me on tape. I’m expecting a 4.51 to 4.58 40 and my prediction is 4.56. He can still be a solid #1 WR but I expect more of a Davante Adams career than DeAndre Hopkins. Adams is a beast when he gets separation but sometimes struggles to obtain separation. I don’t see Lamb separating as easy as he did in college. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Have explained this in the Raider Forum many time. I see Ruggs as a Tyreek Hill clone almost. I’m very high on him. He’s not just speed. 4.2 speed, ridiculously good route runner, great catcher, and very aggressive fighting for the ball. He’s gonna be a great pro. I have Ruggs as my WR2 behind Jeudy. Jeudy I see as 75% Chad Johnson 25% Amari Cooper. That deadly route running, quick burst off the top of the route is Chad 100%. And Amaris elusiveness. 

As for Lamb, he is my WR3. His long speed is really slow to me on tape. I’m expecting a 4.51 to 4.58 40 and my prediction is 4.56. He can still be a solid #1 WR but I expect more of a Davante Adams career than DeAndre Hopkins. Adams is a beast when he gets separation but sometimes struggles to obtain separation. I don’t see Lamb separating as easy as he did in college. 

I can see this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Personally I think Lamb would be a bad fit on the Bronco Offense. Sutton is better than him and can already do most of what Lamb can do. It’s be a very scary offense with Ruggs though. 

Elway has never drafted a Bama player. Would be nice to see that change 

Take the best player Kinlaw, there are a number if really good WR prospects that will be there at the 19th pick and also in the 3rd. Kinlae makes the whole D better and frees up Crosby and Ferrel.

Tough to pass up Lamb though and wouldn't be upset if we did pick him.    

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

This was made before his Senior Bowl hype. I’m warming up to him at 12. 

To be honest, he's the caliber of prospect expected to dominate at the Senior Bowl. I don't know if it should move the needle that much. Though it's nice he confirmed what we already knew heading into the week. 

• Like 1