MIN- Julian Okwara DE

MIA- CJ Henderson CB

SEA- Mekhi Becton OT

BAL- Kenneth Murray LB

TEN- Yetur Gross-Matos DE

GB- Brandon Aiyuk WR

KC- JK Dobbins RB

SF- Xavier McKinney S

For MIA - Uh oh....Who let Rick Spielman back in the building? lol....teasing/kidding! LOL! And 2 trades up like that? Gutsy, but highly doubt that will happen. I do not believe CAR is going to sit a trade up for a year/IR. I do see them taking a flyer on Rivers if he shakes loose, or going after Bridgewater. But, I would not be surprised to see LAC consider it based on Rivers leaving or not, but I think they stay where they are and take which ever falls to them after MIA. FYI.... I'm not a Tua fan! I'd rather wait until next year and use draft capital to chase Lawrence or Fields. So don't think it's because I am forcing that pick to MIA. :P I surely am not.... :) 

R1:5 - Andrew Thomas, I am ok with that. Everyone knows MIA need OL help in the worst way. But, I think Okudah is more the BPA over Thomas, in this scenario. Picking in Top 5, I believe you stay with BPA or trade out. Howard (CB1) and Okudah (CB2), that is sick sounding! And it's entirely plausible. How many times have we seen teams that go against the expectation, have you watched MIA draft in the last decade? LOL!!
R1:18 - Eason? uhh, noooooo no no no no! Not in the 1st.. he can be had in 2nd. And, I noticed that you think Jordan Love is going to fall to the 2nd, not Eason won't? Hmm... Just curious/not sarcasm.
R1:26 - Henderson has good height and speed, BUT MIA has enough poor tackling players, we don't need another. Pass on henderson/no pun intended.

Side note - I don't think an RB is going to be selected in R1, regardless of team and flexibility. People can say BPA, but I don't think it will happen. So, the run on RBs (again, no pun intended) will happen in R2. Swift, Taylor, Dobbins, Etienne, Akers (mostly likely in that order). 

11 minutes ago, Shashiaj70 said:

I do not believe CAR is going to sit a trade up for a year/IR

We need to stop thinking Tua is going to sit the year. He will be allowed to throw the ball in April. My bet he will be cleared to play by August. 

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2020/01/tua-tagovailoa-expected-to-be-healthy-throwing-for-nfl-teams-by-april.html

3 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

We need to stop thinking Tua is going to sit the year. He will be allowed to throw the ball in April. My bet he will be cleared to play by August. 

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2020/01/tua-tagovailoa-expected-to-be-healthy-throwing-for-nfl-teams-by-april.html

he won't play this year, and my quote was regardless of cleared OR injured reserve. Sorry if I was not as descriptive. :) Didn't mean it that way. I was just thinking, if MIA stays true to the worst hidden secret all year... he will still sit behind Fitzpatrick. Just an opinion. :)

It's draft season, there is GOING to be buzz about anyone....ready or not. ;) 

Edited by Shashiaj70
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shashiaj70 said:

Eason? uhh, noooooo no no no no! Not in the 1st.. he can be had in 2nd. And, I noticed that you think Jordan Love is going to fall to the 2nd, not Eason won't? Hmm... Just curious/not sarcasm.

I think Eason is more polished than Love and will show off his arm at the combine. He’s definitely underrated. 

10 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

wirfs kinda feels more like a G/RT then a true LT....... i would go with either WR and i pass on Diggs for either Henderson, Becton, Murray

I disagree. After watching more of him (including games in which he played LT), I see him being able to transition. Wills I'm more worried about.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I disagree. After watching more of him (including games in which he played LT), I see him being able to transition. Wills I'm more worried about.

im not sure hes worth a top 10 pick especially with Draft networks Marino 

NFL COMP - Cam Robinson

Harris 

Struggles against quicker defender hard inside move. He does not project with true swing ability and would struggle as a LT in the NFL. Can play RT but may struggle against athletic pass rushers in the NFL, but skill set is best suited as a OG. 

6 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

im not sure hes worth a top 10 pick especially with Draft networks Marino 

Harris 

Everyone has an opinion. I could just as easily find a random insider who would say the same.

The next couple months will have a big impact on teams I'm sure.

Even based on his comparison, Cam continues to make the same mistakes consistently, who knows if Wirfs could fix those issues.

Edited by .Buzz

9 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

ATL- Javon Kinlaw DT

Having someone to line up right next to Grady Jarrett really solidifies the middle of the defensive line and can allow the pass rushing ends to be more productive. It's not sexy, but I like the pick.