What if the Patriots drafted Mahomes instead of Brady

patriotsheatyan

20 hours ago, childofpudding said:

I was about ready to argue with you about that but then I looked at some numbers. For players in their first 31 starts, Mahomes has the best passer rating at 108.4. Very impressive, but then you see that 4 of the top 6 are QBs that didn't start games before 2017 (except for Garoppolo starting 2 in 2016) : http://pfref.com/tiny/MM0gJ

Right now I think that Mahomes is the best QB in the league, but considering how early it is in his career and how he has already missed games, it definitely remains to be seen whether he is destined to be an all-timer. 

I have watched every Mahomes start, except his very 1st one vs Denver. KC's offense is catored to big stats and efficient stats. So i will always grade Mahomes on a curve aslong as he is with Reid. Fair or not, that is how it is.

What i will say is his intangibles are off the page and no system, personnel or coach is responsible for his leadership, poise, demeanor, confidence and his football IQ.

The real question should be, what would _________ do with Reid in this offense.