Jump to content
Outpost31

2020 Tight End Titillating Talk

Recommended Posts

Just now, incognito_man said:

Protected tweet? Can't see :(

I’ll try this one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn’t read like a retirement Tweet to me.  Come back for one more year, Jimmy.  I still believe in you at 50% of your cap hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like he's thinking about it. LaFleur says he's super hard on himself and he knows he isnt performing. Cut and re-sign 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would sign him for 8 years to play CB. Dude bats down passes better than anyone I've ever seen.

So let me get this straight. Rodgers is crucified for having birthdays and his inability to do more with less, and less, and less, with every passing year, but Graham, one of biggest contributors to the issue, gets a free pass and fans want to throw more bad money his way ? I've officially now seen everything.

Edited by cannondale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no way Graham is taking enough of a pay cut to merit his return. 50% is probably a good number and guys just don't take huge reductions like that. Just give up on a move that didn't work out and get past it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FWIW, I thought Sternberger played pretty well the other day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cannondale said:

I would sign him for 8 years to play CB. Dude bats down passes better than anyone I've ever seen.

So let me get this straight. Rodgers is crucified for having birthdays and his inability to do more with less, and less, and less, with every passing year, but Graham, one of biggest contributors to the issue, gets a free pass and fans want to throw more bad money his way ? I've officially now seen everything.

lol wut?

Where on earth are you seeing this take?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would take the veteran experience in the room for a 50% cut, but I just don't see it happening. Our number one priority should be the middle of our d-line and ILB. Followed by a toss up of WR, and depending on Bulaga the o-line... I think TE is going to hopefully see guys we have take a step, or maybe we get lucky and get hooper like was discussed earlier in the thred. We have some $$$, but it's not like TE has been a huge part outside of Lewis being a great blocker. I sure hope he comes back for another run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, spilltray said:

There is no way Graham is taking enough of a pay cut to merit his return. 50% is probably a good number and guys just don't take huge reductions like that. Just give up on a move that didn't work out and get past it.

Its not so much a case of taking a pay cut, it may just be a case of he wants to play for another year and that's essentially the best offer. I'd probably keep him around for another year on something like that if we were going to hit WR hard in the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Striker said:

lol wut?

Where on earth are you seeing this take?

Uuuuhhhh page 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Jimmy retires do we free up 11 million instead of 8?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×