2020 Tight End Titillating Talk

MacReady

I would sign him for 8 years to play CB. Dude bats down passes better than anyone I've ever seen.

So let me get this straight. Rodgers is crucified for having birthdays and his inability to do more with less, and less, and less, with every passing year, but Graham, one of biggest contributors to the issue, gets a free pass and fans want to throw more bad money his way ? I've officially now seen everything.

Edited by cannondale
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, cannondale said:

I would sign him for 8 years to play CB. Dude bats down passes better than anyone I've ever seen.

So let me get this straight. Rodgers is crucified for having birthdays and his inability to do more with less, and less, and less, with every passing year, but Graham, one of biggest contributors to the issue, gets a free pass and fans want to throw more bad money his way ? I've officially now seen everything.

lol wut?

Where on earth are you seeing this take?

I would take the veteran experience in the room for a 50% cut, but I just don't see it happening. Our number one priority should be the middle of our d-line and ILB. Followed by a toss up of WR, and depending on Bulaga the o-line... I think TE is going to hopefully see guys we have take a step, or maybe we get lucky and get hooper like was discussed earlier in the thred. We have some $$$, but it's not like TE has been a huge part outside of Lewis being a great blocker. I sure hope he comes back for another run.

10 hours ago, spilltray said:

There is no way Graham is taking enough of a pay cut to merit his return. 50% is probably a good number and guys just don't take huge reductions like that. Just give up on a move that didn't work out and get past it.

Its not so much a case of taking a pay cut, it may just be a case of he wants to play for another year and that's essentially the best offer. I'd probably keep him around for another year on something like that if we were going to hit WR hard in the draft.