Build Aaron Rodgers' Ideal Pass Catching Corps

incognito_man

5 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

We were a 10-6 level team in actuality who got ridiculously lucky in close games and with injuries.

We had a 10-6 level roster with a 9-7 level QB.

Then we got to the playoffs and needed our 9-7 level QB to play like an 11-5/12-4 QB, and he regressed to a 5-11 QB in the game that we needed him. 

Sorry dude, luck and injuries are part of the game and good teams figure out how to win the close ones.  13-3 is what it is .. one game from the super bowl is what it is.  Sure we needed more from Rodgers .. what team doesn't need more from their QB in any game they lose?  Ask Seattle when we beat them, ask SF when KC beat them in their Superbowl win.  Your dislike of Rodgers and his play as he ages will be an issue until he retires.  To bad ... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If we're judging Aaron Rodgers exclusively off of his performance the last five years, Aaron Rodgers should not be a HOF QB!!!!!

He has a sub 100 passer rating over the last five seasons.

The Packers have finished 15th (16 games), 14th(16 games), 21st(7 games), 4th (16 games), and 15th (16 games) in points scored over the last five seasons. 

You should find a different team to follow ... seriously.  One with an all star QB you like and who throws to his receivers how you like ... seriously.  You follow the Packers knowing they have Rodgers, how he's runs the offense the past 5 years and just pee and moan about how crappy he is.  Ulcers, head aches, sleep issues ... symptoms you must have due to Rodgers.  For your health and sanity cuz Rodgers aint leaving ... find a different team ... seriously.     

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If we're judging Aaron Rodgers exclusively off of his performance the last five years, Aaron Rodgers should not be a HOF QB!!!!!

He has a sub 100 passer rating over the last five seasons.

The Packers have finished 15th (16 games), 14th(16 games), 21st(7 games), 4th (16 games), and 15th (16 games) in points scored over the last five seasons. 

Seriously mate. Your just getting annoying. You've made your point and its just getting irritating reading you continuously whine after whine about how everything is Rodgers fault. Maybe start another thread about how bad he is and then people who want to join in can do so instead of spamming other threads. You probably aren't intentionally trolling but its coming across that way.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, coachbuns said:

You should find a different team to follow ... seriously.  One with an all star QB you like and who throws to his receivers how you like ... seriously.  You follow the Packers knowing they have Rodgers, how he's runs the offense the past 5 years and just pee and moan about how crappy he is.  Ulcers, head aches, sleep issues ... symptoms you must have due to Rodgers.  For your health and sanity cuz Rodgers aint leaving ... find a different team ... seriously.     

You sound like the Favre fans.

"You don't like my guy, so why don't you go find another team"

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

You sound like the Favre fans.

"You don't like my guy, so why don't you go find another team"

I'm a Packer fan ... period and Favre is just getting back into my good graces after his Viking tour.  That being said, your dislike of  how Rodgers is playing is know to all on this site.  If you don't like him or his play, find somebody else to watch.  Nobody really needs to know on every forum subject your feelings how crappy he's played the past 5 years.  I'm serious ... find a different team if you can't handle it.  Your constant ranting and whining serves no purpose except for your own thought process.  He isn't going anywhere which should give you another 2-3 years of anti Rodgers bashing.   

10 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

I'm a Packer fan ... period and Favre is just getting back into my good graces after his Viking tour.  That being said, your dislike of  how Rodgers is playing is know to all on this site.  If you don't like him or his play, find somebody else to watch.  Nobody really needs to know on every forum subject your feelings how crappy he's played the past 5 years.  I'm serious ... find a different team if you can't handle it.  Your constant ranting and whining serves no purpose except for your own thought process.  He isn't going anywhere which should give you another 2-3 years of anti Rodgers bashing.   

How about I do what I want and post what I want, and you don't try and tell me what to do like a condescending jackass. 

• Like 2

Just now, squire12 said:

@AlexGreen#20

Why are you not drinking the green and gold kool aid?  You should be bowing before the feet of Rodgers.  Now turn in your GB Packer fan card.

Well, that's completely ridiculous... Spinning up nonsense to bellyache about an all time great Packer is just pitiful.

Last year Rodgers had

60 targets to Jimmy Graham

55 targets to Geronimo Allison 

21 targets  to Jake Kumerow 

56 targets to Marquez Valdez-Scantling 

That comes out to 202 out of 569 attempts; 36% of all of Rodgers' targets

Would it shock anyone if all 4 of these players were out of the league in two years? Hell, 3/4 might be this year. 

Would it shock anyone if these players never started again for anyone or played a significant role for another team? I'm not giving up on MVS but if he has another season like last, some team may take a flyer on him, but he certainly won't start.  It also wouldn't shock me if a team didn't pick him up. Maybe Graham gets lucky and finds a gig this year? He's not playing two, that's for sure. 

How about UDFA Allen Lazard and his 52 targets ( 254 total targets 45%) what is the likelihood of him having a long, successful career in the NFL? Not high. He might be on the list above too after two years.

Mercedes Lewis, 19 targets. He's not employed for his receiving ability. 

Interpret this information as you please. Pretty easy  to see what I'm trying to say.