Build Aaron Rodgers' Ideal Pass Catching Corps

incognito_man

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Shenault - Probably going to have to trade up for him. Has played everything at Colorado, including some RB. Great YAC receiver. good route runner. Good hands. Probably only a 4.45 guy. 

Is there a game I'm supposed to be watching with him?  I watched him in a couple of the tapes, and he was disappointing.

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Albert Okwuegbunam - Might be available in round 2. 6'5 250 4.60 guy. Move TE with enough size that he might be able to develop into a plus blocker. Really good athlete, needs some polish. I'll make the first Kittle comp of the offseason. The route running needs some work.

Don't think the NFL is as high on him as the draftnik community is.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Pretty much any of them from last year. This year he was banged up. 

I'll go back and look at his 2018 tape, because his '19 tape wasn't anything special.  Ruggs looked like the 3rd best WR, but like you mentioned his body type leaves a LOT to be desired.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Agreed with that completely. The first round talk is too much for me. 

I'm not even sure he's a top 64 pick tbh.  I don't know who has been spouting him being a Day 1 pick.  His production dropped off badly this year, and this is with a clearly better option at QB with Kelly Bryant.  Feel like Brycen Hopkins is going to be most teams top ranked TE, but there's a slew of TE prospects who are muddled together.

5 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Watch a few highlight reels and I know he's a "speed" guy, but damn does Jalen Reagor have some sweet feet that show some real RR capability IMO. He also is extremely impressive at high pointing and looks like a natural hands catcher. He piqued my interest the most, with Tyler Johnson in second.

Jalen Reagor looks like a fantastic fit with us. 

5 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I'm not even sure he's a top 64 pick tbh.  I don't know who has been spouting him being a Day 1 pick.  His production dropped off badly this year, and this is with a clearly better option at QB with Kelly Bryant.  Feel like Brycen Hopkins is going to be most teams top ranked TE, but there's a slew of TE prospects who are muddled together.

I havent watched him this year, but last year he was definitely in the running for late 1st if he had come out.

This year I'd say he's helped by the class if he fell off the map.

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

I'm excited for EQ and Lazard next season. Would be nice to add a guy like Jennings that can really " stretch" the field too. So a guy talented like Greg Jennings minus being a d-bag.

I also would like to add a top 5 receiver in the NFL, but this franchise isn't going to get down with Antonio Brown anytime soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I also would like to add a top 5 receiver in the NFL, but this franchise isn't going to get down with Antonio Brown anytime soon.

Can't always count on AG20 taking a shot at someone instead of seeing the obvious point of the comment is targeting a WR will a skillet like Greg's. Something this roster definitely dosen't have.

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Can't always count on AG20 taking a shot at someone instead of seeing the obvious point of the comment is targeting a WR will a skillet like Greg's. Something this roster definitely dosen't have.

What is a skillset like Greg's? Elite route running, elite hands, really good vertical ability, solid as a YAC guy. Good off the jam.