Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I'm going to give you credit, you're close.

Where did we go to school? What classes did we have together? What memories do we share?

Do you remember that one time Billy Blankenship farted in class and blamed it on Poor old Mrs. Maddox?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Do you remember that one time Billy Blankenship farted in class and blamed it on Poor old Mrs. Maddox?

I just laughed loudly at my desk and my coworker is looking at me like I'm insane so thanks for that.

I love alliteration.

Anyhow, it's got to be pickle or Counselor today imo.  Obviously I'm leaning pickle cause of name gate from earlier.  Only reason I'd consider Counselor is because Malf apparantly blocked him last night and we only had two kills instead of three.  Malf thinks scum sucks at getting specials but maybe they hit matts night one and got blocked last night 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Anyhow, it's got to be pickle or Counselor today imo.  Obviously I'm leaning pickle cause of name gate from earlier.  Only reason I'd consider Counselor is because Malf apparantly blocked him last night and we only had two kills instead of three.  Malf thinks scum sucks at getting specials but maybe they hit matts night one and got blocked last night 

I am town I promise you that. You definitely come off scummy though

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I think ET is the vig, and hit matts

ET didnt put in his hit last night

i also think you are mafia, but i doubt you will be lynched