Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Mason chat with __________ (insert someone here)

You would have never made it for the first 5-10 years of mafia here. Normally about 50% of the deck was vanilla. 

We should go back to that so all you scrubs will learn thread play. Scrubs. 

I like playing as a mason 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@JoshstraDaymus => Last night you were talking about getting advice and how I try to lynch you every game. Well I am bored to tears and I like a challenge so I am going to tell you why. Each person in this game has a 'Meta'; which is hipster for basically playstyle, verbiage, triggers, etc. My meta read on you is that if I push you hard enough you will get really defensive and I can then try to assess your alignment/role. If you notice I do the same damn thing with someone else.

Every game, typically ~8 hours before night on Day 1, I will try to lead a lynch on @daboyle250. His meta is that if he is civ and gets ~5ish votes on him, he will claim his role. Does it every game. So every game I push him. Hint to Daboyle, stop doing that. 

We all have them, some people like @SwAg are harder to read. They attempt to keep the same persona the entire time. Other people, like @Dome seem to pick their meta game by game. Rotates from gimmick to nitpicker and everything in between. 

@Malfatron has my least favorite meta because its so effing effective. Ive been calling it the "Malf Manipulation Special" for pushing a decade. Here what it is:

Step 1: Kill them with kindness. He is pretty chill to everyone. Always the first to stick up for host/new guy/underdog. This builds rapport.

Step 2: Manipulate the hell out of everyone by implanting his thoughts into your head. Example:

• Malf: "Both these guys are making great points. I want to hear what everyone wants to say. I think I agree with player A more". (he wants to lynch player b)
  • Malf then waits for as player c, d, e, f to state their cases on both player A and B.
  • Malf will only pull the quotes that help him lynch player B
  • Malf: "Gosh player c, d, e, f make super compelling arguments. They are so smart. I have to listen to them. Lets lynch player B"
  • Player b gets lynched. 
  • Player c, d, e, f all did Malfs bidding. 

I hate it so much. He has been doing it for freaking ~10 years and keeps getting away with it. Think about it - - EVERYONE OF YOU LOVE MALF. That shouldnt happen in mafia. 

I love malf too. F you Malf. F you. 

30 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

battle lines are drawn between gopher and josh

@gopherwrestler @JoshstraDaymus convince me that you are a civ without soft or hard claiming

0faSGVP.gif

foolmeonce.gif

21 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Alright so I’m not 1000% on how to play my role so if this is wrong so be it. Don’t really want to play games with it and maybe get invested. don’t want to claim right before night and have people scramble. 

@daboyle250 tell them my role 

Whicker is the Innocent Child.

jqDzhmH.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:
28 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Alright so I’m not 1000% on how to play my role so if this is wrong so be it. Don’t really want to play games with it and maybe get invested. don’t want to claim right before night and have people scramble. 

@daboyle250 tell them my role 

Whicker is the Innocent Child.

jqDzhmH.gif

220px-The_Good_Son_(movie_poster).jpg

whicker

16 hours ago, The Orca said:

@Tk3 will this be possible for you?

Thanks for the tag.. it would be, but I'm just busy in general at the moment and being unfamiliar with the source theme it isn't enough to tempt me to misuse my time :)

I'll jump back in one soon

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

220px-The_Good_Son_(movie_poster).jpg

whicker

No reason to go this route yet unless there are legitimate fears that Whicker is paramount to someone's role who is not town friendly, and until I have information on this set up, I'm not going to do that and be afraid of it. Acknowledging him as the innocent child basically means he's mod confirmed town; he just had an activated variant rather than it being disclosed up front.