OBJ undergoes core muscle surgery

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Good no excuse next year. Hopefully he shows up to camp. 

I think that he will.  He is a very prideful man.  He does not like how things were in 2019.  I think he shows up to work in the best shape of his life with a Rocky Mountain sized chip on his shoulder to prove a point to all of the fair weather clueless Browns fans that are calling to trade him away right now, and put in a shoe for the Browns fans that stuck with him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I think that he will.  He is a very prideful man.  He does not like how things were in 2019.  I think he shows up to work in the best shape of his life with a Rocky Mountain sized chip on his shoulder to prove a point to all of the fair weather clueless Browns fans that are calling to trade him away right now, and put in a shoe for the Browns fans that stuck with him.

This. OBJ ain't done yet.

29 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

i hope so. I want to keep him, but I'm skeptical about him working hard.

57 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but isn't he supposed to be a workout freak?

You're thinking of Tayne doing work in this forum and occasionally NFL GEN, but also, add @BleedTheClock to the hater list, @DizzyDean.

Edited by NudeTayne
And yes, OBJ is indeed a workout freak.
  • Like 1