2020 Senior Bowl Discussion

WindyCity

Keep an eye on this kid... TE Adam Trautman, Dayton:

Height: 6-5″
Weight: 251
Arm: 32 1/2″
Hand: 9 5/8″

There’s no denying Trautman won the day and was hands down the best tight end during the first Senior Bowl practice of 2020. He looked smooth, athletic, and stood out in every area. He consistently won out during one-on-one drills and as one scout put it, Trautman looked better catching the ball than most of the receivers.

Edited by G08

To gather some twitter blogger's thoughts on QBs;

EJ Snyder (too many tweets to copy)

Jordan Love has a big arm and was accurate in the wind and cold

Jalen Hurts does not and was not

Anthony Gordon was more accurate but not as strong a deep ball, looked slender at weigh in

Ben Allbright 

Based on this I'd say the Bears are screwed

Eno Benjamin is showing out. Backup RB is pretty far down the list but I’m a big fan. He has the versatility Nagy wants and the A+ character Pace desires. Be it in the draft or a FA vet I do think we need another viable body there - Cohen can’t be called upon as the primary back should Montgomery go down for any significant time and Nall is just a guy. They had the right idea with Mike Davis he just didn’t pan out. With a pretty loaded RB draft at the top there should be good vet FA available at a reasonable price as well as legit talent that slides down the board in late April. 

Bears eyeing in-demand TE. North squad TE Adam Trautman of Dayton has been in high demand this week for interviews with clubs.

"Literally, I had a guy reach around and grab me by the stomach and was like 'Hey, I need to talk to you,' " Trautman said, recounting one encounter from a busy hotel lobby here in Mobile.

Dayton head coach Rick Chamberlin has been in town this week to support the Flyers team captain, who set career bests in 2019 in receptions (70), yards (916) and touchdowns (14). Trautman said the Chicago Bears have shown strong early interest.

"They're interested in me," said Trautman. "They tell me they like what they see."

How high does Pace trade for Shaheen 2?