• QB Jordan Love
    • S Grant Delpit
    • S Xavier McKinney
    • WR Henry Ruggs III
    • WR Tee Higgins
    • Other [Specify]
    • Leave Blank

RULES

1. We will be going by the point system. 1st choice is worth 3 points, 2nd is worth 2, and 3rd is worth 1 point. The player with the most points at the end of the poll will be the selection.
  2. Do not select the same player for multiple choices, doing so will nullify your vote(s)
  3. If you feel very strongly about 1 player as the choice, you may vote for 1st choice only and abstain from the 2nd and 3rd choice by selecting [[Leave Blank]]
  4. If you think a player should be selected that is not listed, please respond with a post who should be the selection.
  5. Voting criteria is up to you. Meaning you can vote either for who you think the team SHOULD take, or who they WILL take. 

2020 FF NFL Consensus Mock Draft V1
1. Cincinnati Bengals - QB Joe Burrow, LSU
2. Washington Redskins -  EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State
3. Detroit Lions - CB Jeff Okudah, Ohio State
4. New York Giants - OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
5. Miami Dolphins - QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
6. LA Chargers - QB Justin Herbert, Oregon
7. Carolina Panthers - DL Derrick Brown, Auburn
8. Arizona Cardinals - OT Tristan Wirfs, Iowa
9. Jacksonville Jaguars - LB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson
10. Cleveland Browns - OT Jedrick Wills, Alabama
11. New York Jets - WR Jerry Jeudy, Alabama
12. Oakland Raiders - WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
13. Indianapolis Colts - 

Kinlaw is by far the best prospect left IMO, went with him 1st. 
Epenesa as 2nd (pass rush) and I don't know about the 3rd choice. 
I feel like the WRs left are not worth a top 15 pick - maybeeee if Higgins tests supremely well but this WR class is too loaded to draft the (debatable even) 3rd best WR here. 
No CB is worth it either and I don't think they need to invest a high pick in the OL (BPA would be Becton/Ruiz/Biadasz)
I absolutely hate Love or Eason as FRP, so they wouldn't be options for me. 

13 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Love, Epenesa, then Ruggs for me. 

So much smoke around Indy and a QB and Ballard reportedly likes him. It'll be interesting.

I went Love, then Gross-Matos, then Becton. You can never have too much front seven talent. Castonzo could walk or be let go at some point in the near future. He's a good player, but he's in his 30s with a massive injury history. Becton could ease that transition; I don't think people realize just how dominant of a prospect this guy is. He's my OT#2, and he's Daniel Jeremiah's top OT.

As far as Love goes, he seems like a good QB for Indy. Yes, people could argue value, etc but Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson were technically bad values. Lamar Jackson was technically a bad value in most of the first, that's why the Ravens used the very last pick of that round to have him under contract for an extra year. Love COULD end up being this year's Josh Allen as a QB who was rated lower but pushes himself up with a fantastic senior bowl week and Combine. You never know.

What I DO know is that:

it's early in the process, the Colts GM reportedly has interest, this team isn't going anywhere with Jacoby, Eason is too similar to just a better Jacoby as a prospect to really make me think that Indy has a ton of interest, and Frank Reich is a proven offensive guru and QB developer. I don't think that grabbing mediocre journeyman will make this team any better, so you probably go for the home run swing with a small school guy that you like.

Edited by HoboRocket
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

He's my OT#2, and he's Daniel Jeremiah's top OT.

Did Jeremiah come out and say that or is that based on his mock? Because I think having Becton going #4 to the Giants had more to do with Gettleman's preference than it does having him OT#1. I could be wrong though.

1. Love
  2. Becton
  3. Kinlaw

Roll with Brissett one more year and let Love develop.  I don't see Brissett as more than he was this year.  Option 2, just imagine Nelson and Becton on the same side of the line plowing the road for RB's.  It would be glorious!  Kinlaw as BPA.

Quality pass rush and DL disruption is where IND needs the most help besides QB, and I'm just not high on anyone as Rd1 after Burrow/Tua.   They can get an impact WR to complement TY & the 2019 rookies in Rd2.   If IND is going QB, I think it's in FA.

Espinosa & Kinlaw were my 2 only choices.

Edited by Broncofan

There is no FA QB that makes any sense for them IMO. And lol @ the Love love. I wouldn't touch him in the first round with your d.....raft pick. If Herbert is gone (near certain IMO), Eason is the QB move, but while there's great depth at QB, I am underwhelmed after you get past Burrow and Tua. I would get Epenesa and make an OK-but-aging DL into a potentially legit really good one.