Arrest warrant issued for Antonio Brown; turns himself in (page 7)

RaidersAreOne

Only reason he hasn't been arrested like his trainer seems to be that the cops haven't located him yet. Looking at felony burglary and battery.

Holt and Brown allegedly battered the driver of the truck, according to Wolfe. Police officers tried to contact Brown, unsuccessfully.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/21/report-antonio-brown-is-a-suspect-in-the-battery-of-the-driver-of-a-moving-truck/

Just now, BayRaider said:

He doesn't need prison. He needs a mental institution of at least one year and fully evaluated.

If this is true, why are you in here calling him dumb as rocks saying he will be a McDonald's worker. Like dude is obviously Fd up mentally. As a Raider fan, ive stopped being angry at AB for a while and at this point am just hoping he gets help because the way this is going its going to end very badly.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Actually, he has a point 100%. And I’m not a AB Defender, been chanting F AB most of the year. But his behavior is obviously a mental issue. He spoke normally with perfect speech at one point and now slurs everything. And the Burfict hit fits the timing perfectly as to when everything went wrong. Here is a post from me earlier today:

While you certainly cannot discount the Burfict hit, you cannot say that is where everything went wrong.  He was always a narcissist and had maturity issues.  His growing success, popularity and wealth coupled with said narcissism made him act like he was often bigger than the team and it got worse over time.   So while I do believe he has mental issues and acknowledge the Burfict hit couldve had an affect, we cannot simply dismiss this as Brown being a victim of the game. 

And for the record, it breaks my heart watching him fall apart like he has.  

• Like 8

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

And for the record, it breaks my heart watching him fall apart like he has.  

I think it’s because there’s something clearly mentally wrong with him. It’s not like a normal diva WR blow up or a situation where he’s smoking himself out of the league.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’m the only person on the planet that hopes he gets his **** together somehow 

Uhh...no, I absolutely want him to get it together.   I don't want to see him back in the league, but I want him to get it together AT LEAST for his children.

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

He needs help.

He’s not a Delonte West tragedy, but I wouldn’t be shocked if we was in 5 years.

with the way this keeps escalating with him, I can't see him being free/alive in 5 years.  His addiction to social media is as bad as it can get, who else does that as they are dealing with the police?  Does anyone here think he will hurt someone eventually and then finally go to prison?

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

with the way this keeps escalating with him, I can't see him being free/alive in 5 years.  His addiction to social media is as bad as it can get, who else does that as they are dealing with the police?  Does anyone here think he will hurt someone eventually and then finally go to prison

That is probably the biggest concern for me that an innocent party gets hurt or another young lady gets assaulted. I dont care for him personally at all but he needs to be saved from himself fir the sake of other people. Sad demise.