Arrest warrant issued for Antonio Brown; turns himself in (page 7)

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, Darbsk said:

That is probably the biggest concern for me that an innocent party gets hurt or another young lady gets assaulted. I dont care for him personally at all but he needs to be saved from himself fir the sake of other people. Sad demise.  

it's as if they keep allowing him to get away with this, there could be an innocent victim (or even just a victim) eventually.  

6 hours ago, dll2000 said:

In the offseason everyone did shows and videos saying Antonio Brown was a well liked player and good locker room guy in Pitt.  The real problem in Pitt was Roethisberger they all said.

I heard many ex-players say it, many talking heads, and some you tubers.  

None of them have revisited that thesis of late.  LOL. 

Stephen A. Smith apologized to Ben Roethlisberger last week after the video of Antonio Brown cussing out the cops surfaced. Crickets from everybody else, though. In fact, the silence from Marcellus Wiley and Marcus Spears in particular, is deafening.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:41 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

Say he played his last snap this season, when is he eligible for the HOF? On talent alone he definitely is. However what he has done this off season and the way he is trending, I bet he does something drastic enough to never be voted in.

On 1/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, BayRaider said:

Actually, he has a point 100%. And I’m not a AB Defender, been chanting F AB most of the year. But his behavior is obviously a mental issue. He spoke normally with perfect speech at one point and now slurs everything. And the Burfict hit fits the timing perfectly as to when everything went wrong. 

Oh, and suddenly you're a doctor. 

Yeah, I'm not buying into that nonsense.  

It's not like he was in the hospital for days after Burfict hit him.  

You obviously haven't watched Antonio Brown throughout his entire career from the beginning. 

The dude always acted like this.  Nothing new.  

His erratic behavior started to become worse whenever Pittsburgh voted JuJu as the team's MVP.  

Brown has been super jealous over it, and now here we are.   Why do you think he continues to go after JuJu even now?  

Oh, that's right!  He has CTE.  

Yeah, okay.  

10 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Oh, and suddenly you're a doctor. 

Yeah, I'm not buying into that nonsense.  

It's not like he was in the hospital for days after Burfict hit him.  

You obviously haven't watched Antonio Brown throughout his entire career from the beginning. 

The dude always acted like this.  Nothing new.  

His erratic behavior started to become worse whenever Pittsburgh voted JuJu as the team's MVP.  

Brown has been super jealous over it, and now here we are.   Why do you think he continues to go after JuJu even now?  

Oh, that's right!  He has CTE.  

Yeah, okay.  

Don’t have to be a doctor. It’s psychology. You instantly dismissing it as zero, absolutely zero chance as a severe brain injury shows your ignorance. Go read a psychology book and study Phineas Gage. He had a dramatic brain injury but was walking after 5 minutes and speaking sentences. However, he was never the same man. Eventually after hundreds of years of studies and advanced technology they figured out his frontal lobe and parietal lobe stopped communicating. What this means is, you can’t regulate emotion. If you feel emotion, you must act on it immediately and cannot think. You basically have the maturity of a ten year old, if that. You will also slur some speech. Antonio Brown use to talk completely normal with perfect sentences. His sentences are completely slurred into oblivion. What happened to Phineas Gage is a perfect match what has happened to Brown. 

I’m not saying this is for sure what happened to Brown, but your instant dismissal is quite ignorant. 

Edited by BayRaider

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Don’t have to be a doctor. It’s psychology. You instantly dismissing it as zero, absolutely zero chance as a severe brain injury shows your ignorance. Go read a psychology book and study Phineas Gage. He had a dramatic brain injury but was walking after 5 minutes and speaking sentences. However, he was never the same man. Eventually after hundreds of years of studies and advanced technology they figured out his frontal lobe and parietal lobe stopped communicating. What this means is, you can’t regulate emotion. If you feel emotion, you must act on it immediately and cannot think. You basically have the maturity of a ten year old, if that. You will also slur some speech. Antonio Brown use to talk completely normal with perfect sentences. His sentences are completely slurred into oblivion. What happened to Phineas Gage is a perfect match what has happened to Brown. 

I’m not saying this is for sure what happened to Brown, but your instant dismissal is quite ignorant. 

His speech wasn't slurred at all when he had that interview with Sports Illustrated.  

It wasn't slurred when he went on Lebron James's talk show either.  

He isn't suffering from any sort of communication deficiencies.  

He's just crazy.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

His speech wasn't slurred at all when he had that interview with Sports Illustrated.  

It wasn't slurred when he went on Lebron James's talk show either.  

He isn't suffering from any sort of communication deficiencies.  

He's just crazy.  

Just because he isn’t suffering language/speech problems doesn’t mean his lobes are still communicating. Think you are gonna feel dumb when his brain studies are done and it’s something way beyond CTE. 

With a battery investigation ongoing, Hollywood, Florida police told USA Today that Brown has locked himself in his house.

It’s the latest bizarre incident involving Brown, who has been the subject of a slow-motion disintegration over the past year. If he has a health condition for which he needs help, here’s hoping he gets it.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/22/amid-battery-investigation-antonio-brown-has-locked-himself-in-his-house/

It just never ends, does it? Hoping this guy gets some help and soon.