Arrest warrant issued for Antonio Brown; turns himself in (page 7)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

In the end, this might be best for him. A legally forced mental health evaluation might set him on the right track. I wish him luck 

TBH it’s truly a blessing in disguise for AB as it was pretty clear he was never going to seek help on his own.  The only issue is ppl who don’t seek help are less likely to address the root problem until they have insight that they have a problem - but it’s a start. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

Don’t believe the “Life in Prison” BS that is getting headlines. Most AB would get from this is like a year in prison and 5-6 years of probation. But I doubt he sees a day in prison to be honest. After his mental evaluation, I think the court will deem him mentally unstable and sentenced to some type of rehab. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I feel like Antonio Brown has really lost it. If all his problems inside the NFL and even outside of it were not enough for you, please reference the beginning of this Video where Antonio Brown is grabbing his junk believing he is Michael Jackson. Multiple personality disorder is a real problem and hopefully he seeks treatment REAL soon.

Edited by Nick_gb

1 hour ago, lolsurebro said:

I think at this point, his career is completely done.

I honestly wonder if he think he’s going to get another chance. He’s obviously not, but I feel like he thinks another team will be looking to sign him before camp.

39 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So if you're an NFL team and you sign him to a two year vet-minimum contract, you know he eats the entire first year as a suspension.

You then try and keep him in the building as much as possible. 

I can't imagine any scenario where ABs ego allows him to accept a vet min contract. It's what he will have to take if he ever wants another opportunity in the league, I just dont think he would do it. 

• Like 1