Team needs.

onejayhawk

2 hours ago, kempus said:

The Texans and Titans are both relatively poor on D line, its clear we need to upgrade there. Bosa literally lived in the backfield. I read that Mahomes only had 8 clean pockets over the entire game. CB is a need with all our FAs. WR, I feel like we can plug and play someone there, not a massive need imo. LB, sure we could upgrade, but they improved massively over the course of the year, Im not sure its a problem area anymore. We need to protect Mahomes at all costs, don't forget the multiple injuries he sustained this season too.

Bosa lived in the backfield because of Eric Fisher.  He needs to be replaced but is still adequate and is on a long term contract.  I look for us to draft his replacement in 2021. 

1 hour ago, warsawian said:

Bosa lived in the backfield because of Eric Fisher.  He needs to be replaced but is still adequate and is on a long term contract.  I look for us to draft his replacement in 2021. 

Yeah, Fishers contract isnt really movable for next season. In 2021 he is probably gone though, not much penalty for cutting him, or we just let him play out the last year of his contract. I 100% think we should be drafting O-line this season though. I like the idea of drafting a RB too, this draft is absolutely loaded with talent at that position.

Edited by kempus

4 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Stack up the offensive line in the draft. Run all OL off the board with our picks. If Mahomes had more time in the pocket in that SB it wouldn't have even been close.

I like the idea of going offense and surrounding Mahomes with talent. We really need O-line, imo. I'd take a legit RB too, this draft is stacked.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kempus said:

I like the idea of going offense and surrounding Mahomes with talent. We really need O-line, imo. I'd take a legit RB too, this draft is stacked.

I was getting into the idea of drafting a RB a while ago but now I don't care and would rather just draft an OL with the pick. RB's are so expendable and we got Williams and Thompson for next year. Just sign a vet for like 5M to round out the rotation.

4 hours ago, Kirill said:

I was getting into the idea of drafting a RB a while ago but now I don't care and would rather just draft an OL with the pick. RB's are so expendable and we got Williams and Thompson for next year. Just sign a vet for like 5M to round out the rotation.

Jordan Howard or Deandre Washington would be nice additions. I’d even be willing to roll the dice on Breida

The more I look at the roster, there are no talent needs. Much as we complain about the OL or the LB, they are good enough. IF we want to be smart about it, we should be looking at who we can re-sign and who we will need to let go in 2022. Those are the positions we look to draft, if the value is right. Ozzie Newsome had a great career in Baltimore, drafting value that fell to him. 

J

58 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

The more I look at the roster, there are no talent needs. Much as we complain about the OL or the LB, they are good enough. IF we want to be smart about it, we should be looking at who we can re-sign and who we will need to let go in 2022. Those are the positions we look to draft, if the value is right. Ozzie Newsome had a great career in Baltimore, drafting value that fell to him. 

J

Yeah, depending on how the draft falls, I think we can draft almost any position if they are the BPA. 

19 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

J

Will get into this in time for the draft …