Team needs.

onejayhawk

Another thing that goes unmentioned is that this team spent the least in the league in terms of payroll. That's going to change if Mahomes decides he doesn't want to wait another year for his mega deal, but there is some wiggle room here.

They don't need to make major changes and can run it back if they really wanted to. With minor tweaks of course. However, I would like them to draft some talent at the LB position. It's the biggest weakness imo. And OL depth.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:28 AM, Kirill said:

If we cut Watkins and let D-Rob walk, WR is a big need. I'd give AJ Green a call if his market isn't crazy.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, Chiefs_5627 said:

The talent it there but he's making Watkins look durable.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:55 PM, Chiefer said:

Sammy Watkins says he’d consider a pay cut

On 1/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, kingseanjohn said:

He also sounded like he was mentally checked out. If someone is considering taking time off and voices this three days before the Super Bowl, you know he isn’t committed. 

On 1/31/2020 at 2:17 PM, Habbsawce said:

What is the cap hit if they cut Watkins? Might be better to restructure and cut him after another year.

likelihood of watkins getting cut or traded is very high, just high, or less than high?

4 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

likelihood of watkins getting cut or traded is very high, just high, or less than high?

Very High to just high.    
Honestly his contract is pretty easy to take on for an acquiring team,   He could easily be traded still. 

4 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

what cost, i think the patriots are interested

I would guess it depends on who all is interested..  and if the FO wants to trade him to New England.   I would guess if the offer isn’t much,  they would rather just release him than trade him to a top team in the AFC.   

9 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Deandre Swift is so good

if Chiefs somehow land him I might not be upset that they draft a RB early lol

D.Williams could easily have been SB MVP.  I'm not unhappy with our RB's. We could simply replace L.McCoy with another FA and use our draft capital elsewhere.

Edited by mayanfootball
  • Like 2