Team needs.

onejayhawk

6 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

Agreed, just not first.

It's a solid DB draft and very deep in WR. We can draft for the future pretty well. 

J

Yeah, I dont think we would take an RB in the first. Trade down, pick up another 2nd or 3rd and take one there. Its actually shaping up to have some serious depth at positions. I think we would be silly to not take an RB and WR in this draft. Both are really deep.

2 hours ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Seems like there might be a decent crop of veteran running backs on the market (all with some issues I.e. Freeman and Johnson) might sign for cheap to resurrect their career and try to get a ring.

Johnson looks done. Freeman is way too injury prone too. I think theres much better value in this draft at RB. I wouldnt be adverse to a vet RB on a really cheap contract though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kempus said:

Yeah, I dont think we would take an RB in the first. Trade down, pick up another 2nd or 3rd and take one there. Its actually shaping up to have some serious depth at positions. I think we would be silly to not take an RB and WR in this draft. Both are really deep.

4th plus or no rb at all

• Like 1

6 hours ago, valkrei said:

4th plus or no rb at all

I'd happily take a RB in the second if one of the top guys are available. A legit RB would add that extra dimension to the offsense. Look at what Hunt did for the team. There's literally no way to stop that offense.