26. MIA - Tyler Biadasz C, Wisconsin
  27. SEA - Josh Jones, OT, Houston
  28. BAL - Julian Okwara, EDGE/DL, ND
  29. TEN - Curtis Weaver, EDGE, BSU
  30. GB - Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson 
  31. KC - DeAndre Swift, RB, Georgia
  32. SF - Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia
Edited by badgers0821

I'm sorry, but I can't accept that draft for MIA. Becton is going to be avail much lower and there are far better BPAs to select in the top end of the draft. the last 2 picks I can support that first one is a no-go. As much as I am not really a supporter of Tua, I think MIA drafts (based on your draft here) - Tua or Okudah (better BPA). And I only put Tua 1st because as much as I disagree with the pick, it's the worst kept secret in ALL of 2019, that he was the target. Stephen Ross cannot keep a secret.  Or, it's the best distraction ever.... hahaha!
Anways, No to Becton @ 5.
Chaisson @ 18 and Biadasz @ 26 = good.

Edited by Shashiaj70

24 minutes ago, Shashiaj70 said:

I'm sorry, but I can't accept that draft for MIA. Becton is going to be avail much lower and there are far better BPAs to select in the top end of the draft. the last 2 picks I can support that first one is a no-go. As much as I am not really a supporter of Tua, I think MIA drafts (based on your draft here) - Tua or Okudah (better BPA). And I only put Tua 1st because as much as I disagree with the pick, it's the worst kept secret in ALL of 2019, that he was the target. Stephen Ross cannot keep a secret.  Or, it's the best distraction ever.... hahaha!

I hear ya and I don't disagree but I did this mock as what I would do, not what the teams will do necessarily. I think if the Dolphins want to come out of this rebuild successfully their best shot is to build through the trenches and then add skill pieces later (see SF). I also am like you and not sold on Tua. 

2 hours ago, Shashiaj70 said:

Word is teams have Becton as their OT2. 

2 hours ago, Shashiaj70 said:

Not that I think Miami will take him but Becton is most likely going to end up in the top 10.

Okudah for jags is good. However we dont need to go cb and cb in round 1.  Tre herndon looks like one of these udfa finds aka bouye/harris but that is probably too high of expections but he should be a solid number 2 cb. Unless we cut/trade bouye we would have 4 cbs locked in with Hayden likely staying as hes coming off a good year.  I could see wr, DL(we have multiple questions of who is staying and going with campbell, ngakoue, dareus, abry jones), LB, OL(pretty much any position but RT(we drafted taylor last year and was an all rookie team. 

20 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

I hear ya and I don't disagree but I did this mock as what I would do, not what the teams will do necessarily. I think if the Dolphins want to come out of this rebuild successfully their best shot is to build through the trenches and then add skill pieces later (see SF). I also am like you and not sold on Tua. 

So with two of your first round picks, you're going to spend it on just a position group? That makes little sense unless the talent falls off considerably. You do know that Miami has tons of money to spend in free agency right?

Grab Becton for sure, but not at #5. Chris Grier would be ran out of town if we pass on Tua for an offensive lineman. 

And while I do agree with your plan to build the trenches, there are six more rounds and Miami has 7+ picks after day 1. San Fran's OL is consisted of three free agents and two draft picks. 

Edited by Ajayii

15 minutes ago, Ajayii said:

So with two of your first round picks, you're going to spend it on just a position group? That makes little sense unless the talent falls off considerably. You do know that Miami has tons of money to spend in free agency right?

Grab Becton for sure, but not at #5. Chris Grier would be ran out of town if we pass on Tua for an offensive lineman. 

And while I do agree with your plan to build the trenches, there are six more rounds and Miami has 7+ picks after day 1. San Fran's OL is consisted of three free agents and two draft picks. 

The 49ers also have 1 of the better offensive minds in the league and adapts his schemes to fit his players