Eli Manning to announce retirement on Friday

Acgott

25 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Eli will be inducted in to Giants Ring of Honor next year along with #10 being retired 

As it should be. Garafolo is reporting that he would also be interested in staying with the Giants in some capacity. Eli, you do whatever the hell you want for the rest of your life. You earned it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

As it should be. Garafolo is reporting that he would also be interested in staying with the Giants in some capacity. Eli, you do whatever the hell you want for the rest of your life. You earned it.

Yeah, he said he would consider it during his press conference 

Gonna miss Eli. I literally grew up watching him. That 04 draft and the prospect of landing a Manning is what got me into the NFL Draft (and what subsequently brought me here). But, nothing lasts forever. Really, really, really glad he'll always have those two championships. I'll always remember Michael Strahan grabbing his face and screaming "I waited 15 years for this!' after they slew the Patriots in the greatest game ever. 

It's been a lean few years but I love Eli. I love the New York Giants.