August4th

Eli Manning is retiring

1 minute ago, Starless said:

Amazing that that group only has 1 ring between them. 

It is strange until you try to compare them to the other group and they really just don't come close to stacking up against them. The talent difference is big enough to be noticeable. 

1 minute ago, seriously27 said:

It is strange until you try to compare them to the other group and they really just don't come close to stacking up against them. The talent difference is big enough to be noticeable. 

In terms of raw talent, I'd take the group with 1 ring over the one with a dozen. There were a lot more question marks about guys like Rivers, Manning and Roethlisberger coming out of the draft than there were about Stafford, Rodgers, Ryan and Newton. 

Just now, Starless said:

In terms of raw talent, I'd take the group with 1 ring over the one with a dozen. There were a lot more question marks about guys like Rivers, Manning and Roethlisberger coming out of the draft than there were about Stafford, Rodgers, Ryan and Newton. 

Yeah....sure.....

But that's not what actually happened. Not to really split hairs though because I really like those 4 qbs and have been hoping Ryan or Stafford could pull off a super bowl win for the last couple years. Stafford especially deserves some good after being a very good qb for some very bad teams. 

One of the best chargers of all time

Sad to see him go, but there is a time for everything in life. I still remember listening to the draft on the radio the Saturday afternoon he became a Giant and he’s the reason I became a Giants fan. Easy to root for on and off the field. Glad we got his half brother moving forward. 

Eli Manning has earned more money playing football than anyone else in the history of the league at $ 252.3 million

31 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

He'll probably have a broadcasting job before long tbqh.

The true master of the Boogermobile.

30 minutes ago, Classic said:

Yep. Brees, Brady, Rivers and Big Ben. The end of 2000s QB golden era. The new OLD guard will now be headlined be Rodgers, Ryan, Stafford, and Newton. 

I laughed a bit when I read this.  Where is Mahomes? Watson?  At least give them some credit . 

34 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Godspeed you beautiful ugly duckling you. 

He'll probably have a broadcasting job before long tbqh.

Peytons Place will become Peytons Roundtable with Tom and Eli. 

2 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

I laughed a bit when I read this.  Where is Mahomes? Watson?  At least give them some credit . 

They are the new guard i assume 

2 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

They are the new new

There is apparently the old old, the new old, and the new new. Get with it man! 😎

It'll be weird watching the NFL without a Manning being part of it.

I hope Eli makes it to the HOF to be immortalized forever.