Pre-FA Mock Draft

DER10N92

1) Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson

I was pretty much torn between Higgins and Shenault. If Lamb were to drop down to here I would probably roll with him. Going with Higgins though mainly due to his size. Shenault is a good size but having someone with a slight height advantage who is just as capable of being physical with the ball in his hands to make plays is what will set him apart.

2) Anfernee Jennings, LB, Alabama

Potential replacement for Zo if we don't land someone capable in FA. Very good at defending the run and can come down and blitz real well too.

3) Cameron Dantzler, CB, Miss St.

Big, physical corner who may not be the fastest but he still can make some solid plays that will stand out.

4)Jared Hilbers, OT, Washington

If we end up kicking Ford on the inside to Guard Hilbers would be a pretty decent fit to go in as our RT. Better with run blocking than pass blocking and needs to handle speed rushers better but has great size.

5) AJ Dillion, RB, Boston College

SNagging one of the bigger backs of the draft class, AJ can provdie that short yardage change of pace back needed to replace Gore. And not only that, it will replace the need to carry a guy like DiMarco on the team as he can also double as a FB.

5) Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M

A very good quality receiver in a class loaded with them. He had a down year which is making his stock drop a little but with a decent senior bowl game and combine he could possibly jump back up a bit. But being here in the 5th would be a great get for his skill set.

6) David Moa, DT, Boise St

Had an amazing year a couple years ago and then went downhill after due to injuries. The potential is there, Use a late round flier to tap into it.

6) Derek Adams, P, Kent St

I dislike Cody Bojorquez, very much. That is all.

6)Kelly Bryant, QB, Missouri

Why not? Needs work on his pocket presence. Great with his legs though. Was benched when he was at Clemson and due to Trevor Lawrence being great, he decided to transfer out. Let him work on his weaknesses on the PS. Has ability to be a decent backup in the league.

Never been a big fan of Higgins... he has the size and speed but he never lived up to hype. And he has future top 5 overall draft pick throwing him the ball. Shenault and Justin Jefferson would be better picks. I love Higgine potential but the other two i think have the same ceiling just a higher floor as well.

im hoping your projection is based on the bills landing a top tier pass rusher in free agency as they only have Hughes Murphy and soon to be second year johnson on the roster.

Also not a fan of the RB Dillon is a back back that is a bruiser but the bills had zero speed in the backfield this year when Yeldon was inactive. They need someone who has breakaway speed both Dillon and Singletary do not have that.

As for a QB I get the intentions but would rather spend the pick on one of the Kickers to compete with Hausch in the offseason.